Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

LewesLive 2014

On 13 Jul 2014 at 1:42pm After burner wrote:
What a success. A great weekend and cannot wait until the next one. Well done Cliffe bonfire.
On 13 Jul 2014 at 2:56pm Red necked rocker wrote:
I agree, fantastic music, atmosphere and organisation. Great for kids too. We had a fantastic time, well done to the members of Cliffe who staged this weekend, looking forward to next year. I gather the person who gave the thumbs down is just kicking themselves for missing it!
On 13 Jul 2014 at 4:37pm Numpty wrote:
'After burner'=organizer=self congratulations

On 13 Jul 2014 at 6:22pm CSBS member wrote:
Cliffe did amazingly well. Any fool that states this was anything but a success can crawl back under the troll ridden rock from whence they came
On 13 Jul 2014 at 6:22pm lewes born and bred wrote:
@ Red Necked Rocker. Maybe the person who gave the thumbs down is pi$$ed off with the noise, the anti social behaviour, maybe they're one of the 7 people who had their sheds turned over on the earwig corner allotments last year, maybe they're one of the people who have the late night revellers pi$$ in their gardens when they're on the way home. Just saying like.
On 13 Jul 2014 at 7:26pm numberjack wrote:
LB&B - TW@
On 13 Jul 2014 at 7:54pm High Dudgeon wrote:
Tosh and piffle LB&B. How come we've never heard of these sheds before - unless you're thinking back to early 2009? Perhaps the revellers were turning up early? I walked back into town last night (not via the allotments which aren't on the route) leaving the majority camping on site and my experience was of a happy, quiet and well-behaved bunch of people who had had a great time and were in full control of their bladders.
On 13 Jul 2014 at 9:05pm Leaker wrote:
Thoroughly enjoyed it (although must admit I had a squirt on the field)! Well Done Cliffe!!
On 13 Jul 2014 at 11:46pm Super bob wrote:
What on earth was that deafening screaming noise by the entrance on the A26 at 8am saturday morning?
On 14 Jul 2014 at 10:36am Stuck in the Past wrote:
It's amazing. Some people just want to moan don't they. OK it was noisy, a music festival is going to be. Has LB&B never been to a noisy event? Didn't hear anyone complaining about last weekend's Love Supreme Festival, but then in the case of Lewes Live it is pretty clear that most of the criticism is purely because it is a Cliffe Bonfire event.
From what I saw it was an extremely well organised, well behaved, safe, friendly and reasonably priced family event. Still, if there was never anything to do in the town, at least the moaners could complain about that too!
Oh yes, and Numpty=loser=c0ck...get a life.

On 14 Jul 2014 at 11:49am lewes born and bred wrote:
By the way, i was there, and i loved it.
On 14 Jul 2014 at 8:10pm Rocker wrote:
Well done, any one that complains wasnt there, or is a bit jealous.

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Cathedral 63:132
Lewes Cathedral

is it me or is it more expensive in the south then the north ,go on ebay or any thing u fancy buying, and the southern people... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell