Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lewes

On 16 Oct 2007 at 11:09am Geoff wrote:
I think Lewes is a nice village. Thats all.

On 16 Oct 2007 at 1:34pm The Un-Dead wrote:
It's a market town you moronic, cabbage breath, crusty feet, knobbly knees, saggy bum, slaphead, halfwit.
Good afternoon

On 16 Oct 2007 at 3:23pm Geoff wrote:
I think The Un-Dead is nice too. I appologise for describing Lewes as a village. The wonders of learning something new everyday. Lewes is a market town everyone.

On 16 Oct 2007 at 3:45pm Mrs Sceptic wrote:
My God....An insult and no response but a bit if pleasant banter? Wonders wil never cease.I like this be nice to everyone policy we now have on this site,makes it a much better place to be..Are you one and the same person Geoff and The Undead??? Aoplogies if not,just reading between the very big lines....

On 16 Oct 2007 at 5:17pm Geoff wrote:
I am me and The Un-Dead is The Un-Dead, Mrs Septic.....Sceptic I should say. I let insults go over my head, however it was deserved, as I did make the heinas error of mistaking Lewes for a village. I'll never forgive myself.

On 16 Oct 2007 at 5:38pm me wrote:
Actually I am me

On 17 Oct 2007 at 8:56am Geoff wrote:
Me. If you say so. Far be it for me to argue abourt a persons forum name. Appologies again me.

On 17 Oct 2007 at 11:36pm lopster wrote:
and where exactly can we find this market? is it that tricoloured affair once a month? I came to Lewes once to try to buy a farmer...

On 22 Oct 2007 at 10:22pm MC wrote:
Who cares. This thread is so far down the first page of the Lewes forum that no-one else will ever come across it.
MC

On 22 Oct 2007 at 10:53pm Smiler wrote:
I did cos I know that the little flashing stars mean its a new post since I came here last and that's a fantasic idea thanks webbo.

On 22 Oct 2007 at 11:40pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
"No-one else will ever come across it"?

On 22 Oct 2007 at 11:56pm Lewesianne wrote:
Not even me!

On 23 Oct 2007 at 12:07am lauren wrote:
Or me........

On 23 Oct 2007 at 12:20am zola wrote:
I did too!!! What's our prize....?

On 23 Oct 2007 at 9:42am lauren wrote:
Maybe a date with MC. Do you think he could handle us.....

On 23 Oct 2007 at 9:50am Lewesianne wrote:
It's the quiet ones you have to watch Lauren!!! I bet MC's a real Tiger!

On 23 Oct 2007 at 9:54am lauren wrote:
Very true. Us girls can be tigers aswell, if we take in in turns then we wont hurt him:-)

On 23 Oct 2007 at 10:07am cossack wrote:
oh please tiger girls if you need any voluntere to be eating alive count on me, never mind if i get a little bet hurt please please i wonna be scracht it ill be quiet loud something in betwing whatever youll be the bosses let me know and ill give you my address and telephone number

On 23 Oct 2007 at 10:19am The Super K wrote:
Can I have a prize too? I'd like to pass on a date with MC please, not really my type, ....... Chav might be interested though.

On 23 Oct 2007 at 10:22am Lewesianne wrote:
Someone's keen!

On 23 Oct 2007 at 10:32am cossack wrote:
i just want to say that i love lewes and have a very good friends here,got nothing againts the bonfire and i have a lots of friends and family doing it in different sociates,the only thing i do not like it is the very few pussyboys idiots in some of the sociatys who think they are beter then anybody elses and get all touchy when someone try to make a point, and most of the people im talking about are in the cleff bonfire sociaty, come on pussy boys im waiting for your answers and come with somthing more original then the"WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH HIM"ok its a bit warn out by now

On 23 Oct 2007 at 10:51am zola wrote:
The Tiger Girls....I like the sound ot that...I really think we should meet up you know...I'm sure we won't be short of things to talk about.My contribution would be sharing my CD collection(No,not those sort.....) and my extensive knowledge of all things buzzy.And an A-Z of bargain hunting.What would you talk about? Come on,don't be shy...!

On 23 Oct 2007 at 12:45pm cossack wrote:
i agre with you zola we should meet,im all for it, any one just let me know choose the time and the place please and let us have some fun,"COME ON ZOLA DONT BE SHY....

On 23 Oct 2007 at 2:28pm lauren wrote:
Hi Zola, i think cossack is getting really excited about meeting the tiger girls especially you
What about meeting in the white heart on saturday at 7.30 to start with, the area where the fire is, we all go under our own real names which will make it more interesting trying to suss out who is who. I dont think anyone will be that shy in asking suspecting forum members if they are from the forum... What do you think? or open to any other suggestions.........

On 23 Oct 2007 at 3:24pm Lewesianne wrote:
Cossack might be a woman. Now wouldn't that be funny?

On 23 Oct 2007 at 3:27pm Lewesianne wrote:
Yes, Cossack is a woman 'cos she started up the Sex shop thread. Go and see!

On 23 Oct 2007 at 3:56pm lauren wrote:
This is getting better by the minute... There would definatly be some interesting topics to talk about. and even if cossack is a women there's nothing wrong in a bunch of girls having a laugh. reading between the lines i think zola and cossack are on the same wave length. Are you up for a laugh Lewesianne? by the crap you've been having from this forum the past 2 days you deserve it

On 23 Oct 2007 at 5:21pm Lewesianne wrote:
I can take it!! In order to survive on this forum, you need to have an open mind.
I will try to get out this Sat. Sounds like it could be a great evening.
And anyone who wants to come and have a go face to face, then I will not be defeated and stand my ground! :-)

On 23 Oct 2007 at 5:33pm zola wrote:
Count me in.I'll bring that video for Lauren.And i must not swear or be rude and silly and get pissed,I must not swear or be rude and silly and get pissed.....What if any of the lads turn up...?How are we going to deal with the wind ups,name changing,fighting,And Cossack....O GOD!!

On 23 Oct 2007 at 7:20pm lauren wrote:
Zola, i think we will cope :-) this could be a scream, cant wait.
Lewesianne, i do hope you can make it too.

On 23 Oct 2007 at 7:44pm zola wrote:
This is gonna be fun...After all,the Tiger Girls are just a bunch of helmet munchers at heart eh....Spinster,you gonna come??

On 23 Oct 2007 at 7:44pm cossack wrote:
hello tiger girls i should tell you first that im a man,"WHATEVER THAT MEANS" SECOND THE OFFER I MADE YOU BEFORE STILL STANDS" and come on lets made un evening to remember i dare you to meet you wherever you want just name the place and the date and i promise you ill be there"DONT BE CHICKENS" lewes girls, show what youve got

On 23 Oct 2007 at 7:47pm zola wrote:
Sorry about that.Sorry Mr Webmaster Sir.Told you i had a silly sense of humour.

On 23 Oct 2007 at 7:53pm zola wrote:
Girls,a word....Don't tell Cossack where we're meeting up.i don't think he's sussed it yet.....SSSSShhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
I also don't think he's British,i think he's Polish.....

On 23 Oct 2007 at 7:58pm lauren wrote:
Hi cossack, on the serious side it does'nt matter what sex you are, we will have a laugh. It's got to be better than sitting indoors. I imagine it will be a bit nerve racking for some but at the end of the day it's a great way of meeting new people . we come from all walks of life which will make it interesting, also i bet when we meet there will be a few of us that will know each other which should be funny. We are meeting at the white hart on saturday at 7.30pm, were the open fire is. See you there

On 23 Oct 2007 at 8:01pm Lauren wrote:
Sorry Zola, i sent him a message before yours came through.
Are you getting worried :-) :-) Sssssssorry

On 23 Oct 2007 at 8:03pm lauren wrote:
Zola, have you had a bad experience with a pole before

On 23 Oct 2007 at 8:05pm lopster wrote:
of the dancin' variety perhaps?

On 23 Oct 2007 at 8:09pm lauren wrote:
Lopster, you'll have to come along saturday to find out
then zola can tell all

On 23 Oct 2007 at 8:44pm lopster wrote:
love to - I am an honourary girlie at work BUT I am also one of those sad 70's modern men and it is my turn to babysit ths Sat as my partner is out - post some pictures for me... :-(

On 23 Oct 2007 at 10:50pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
Zola,
I dare not turn up!
Lopster,
Your last post makes you sound heterosexually challenged - is that why you are called Lopster?

On 24 Oct 2007 at 10:55am cossack wrote:
ZOLA are you sure all of you are "HELMET MUNCHERS" i bet some of you are"RUG MUNCHERS" not disrespect to anyone, but having say that "HELMET MUNCHING OR RUG MUNCHING" dont bother the COSSACK, be there my TIGER GIRLS

On 24 Oct 2007 at 12:51pm Lewesianne wrote:
Oooh-er, I'm a bit scared of going now. She's raring to go! What about you Lauren and Zola? Are you still brave enough to reveal yourselves to this lusty stranger who may have plans to book a room for the night!
Might be Chav in disguise! Or Geoff even....Or even more obscure - the Webmaster himself!
Cossack says she's a girlie but she may even be a tranny!!! Now that would be a laugh.
I really want to come as I'm dying to see this Cossack but I'm too chicken!

On 24 Oct 2007 at 1:55pm zola wrote:
I agree Lewesianne...Im dyin to meet everyone,but im scared....It's just gonna be one big wind up.Trouble is,i think there are a few peeps on this site who are responsible citizens of Lewes,and the last thing they want is to be outed.I mean,Spinster could even be my doctor for all i know!! And the name changing and general silliness on here makes me wonder who is who anyway.Don't think we're going to get any straight answers off any of 'em...And i kindof think there is a beauty to staying annonymous....But i would love to come...

On 24 Oct 2007 at 2:06pm Geoff wrote:
No need to worry about me turning up. i don't live in Lewes, I came across the forum, because I was curious about the Lewes website. Iv'e been silly on the forum occasionally, but I'll be more sensible now. Just me.

On 24 Oct 2007 at 2:22pm Lauren wrote:
Hi Girls, i know what your saying, it is abit nerve racking not knowing who your meeting, but would be fun. but on the other hand as zola said we dont know who's who and if someone was for example your doctor, could you look them in the face again. As for cossack if they are a tranny what the hell, but it would be funny if someone did walk in, in drag, i think i would wet myself and have an asthma attack in the process :-) :-)

On 24 Oct 2007 at 8:11pm cossack wrote:
now now now tiger girls whats up with you, what difference make whether im a girl, a boy, a tranny or a orangutang in a yellow bikini holding a ramping rabbit, come on my tiger girlys dont be shy im only THE COSSACK

On 24 Oct 2007 at 11:43pm Betty Swallocks.Anne Summers.Brighton. wrote:
Mr Cossack.It has come to my attention that you seek an Anne Summers retail outlet in Lewes,East Sussex.Unfortunately,we cannot accommodate your request because Lewes does not adhere to our Anne Summers 'Code of Excellence', IE,We would not sell enough Rampant Rabbits'at a mutally agreeable retail outlet in Lewes.Be assured however that if you would visit our branch in Brighton,East Street,our staff would be most pleased to demonstrate our latest range of highly stimulating products.Please be aware that we operate CCTV at all times and we require a letter from your Mum to say it is all above board.Yours Sincerely,Betty Swallocks.Retail Manager,Brighton.Anne Summers.

This thread has reached its limit now
Why not start another one

Lewes Castle Penny 62:132
Lewes Castle Penny

I think you're probably stuck if she's on heat. She'll be a doggo magnet for miles around. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington