Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lemongrass Thai last night

On Sun 3 Feb at 7:05pm Hello wrote:
No bad effects whatsoever for me. Did let go a couple of loud and quite noxious farts this morning but that was probably the 6 pints of Harveys.
On Sun 3 Feb at 7:29pm Bert wrote:
Not connected with Horrible smell posting ? Over flowing sewer problem ? By any chance ?
On Sun 3 Feb at 7:33pm Hello wrote:
I do live up by the racecourse Bert but I can assure you it wasn't me.
I think it's just a poster on here sh*t stirring
On Mon 4 Feb at 9:45am Horseman7 wrote:
If you think an establishment has poisoned you then it's a good idea to let Environmental Health know. If told at the time, they respond with alacrity although it's getting a bit late now. Hope you're feeling better.
On Mon 4 Feb at 9:48am Sunnydaysarehereagain wrote:
Well Iím not sure really, it couldíve been anything but instinct tells me itís them. But I donít want to accuse anyone unnesscarily, have never had food poisoning from a takeaway EVER!
Thank you I might give them a call, starting to feel on the mend!
On Mon 4 Feb at 1:09pm Over the bridge wrote:
Sunny....Surely if you have been that ill you should inform Lewes Environmental Health Office and supply them with a stool sample. They can then establish what caused the poisoning.
You should do this to protect other people from suffering the same.
Lemongrass does have a 5 star food rating against Beijing's 2 Star and the Lewes Arms 1 star.
On Mon 4 Feb at 1:29pm Hello wrote:
Stool sample? Is he trying to sell them some sort of seating?
It's all getting very confusing

On Wed 13 Feb at 5:37pm Local99 wrote:
Still got the squits??

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Town Clock 91:139
Lewes Town Clock

@TomPain - Yes, the climate changes due to a variety of factors (including variation in the sun itself) but not on the short time... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde