Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Laura Ashley parking

On 21 Nov 2016 at 9:20pm Local wrote:
Anyone else notice that they're introducing P&D? Thank heavens - one less type of annoying thread on here...
On 21 Nov 2016 at 9:43pm Historian wrote:
I noticed that the other day P&D but thought where is the machine ? More confusion I suspect.
On 21 Nov 2016 at 9:52pm Marco wrote:
Against the back wall. Not difficult to see.
On 21 Nov 2016 at 10:33pm Laura A wrote:
It's a little obscured with a nice floral print and some coordinating fabric to take off the harsh edges
On 21 Nov 2016 at 11:00pm Mark wrote:
Yes, it was installed on Nov 4th. Same day that the council unearthed and carted their's off for safe-keeping. I was quite hoping that it would be blown up (as part of the madness) as they're clearly immoral, borderline-illegal, operatives but it wasn't to be.
On 22 Nov 2016 at 9:56pm The Old Mayor wrote:
How much is it an hour ? Is it a fair rate ?
On 23 Nov 2016 at 8:21am Reality wrote:
1 per hour, cheapest in town surely, what a surprise.... somebody's morals just kick in?!
On 23 Nov 2016 at 11:40am Historian wrote:
Wonder who is going to take the credit for this ? Which council or was it Maria herself !
On 23 Nov 2016 at 6:13pm Wotcha wrote:
1 an hour sounds cheap until you realise that the charges apply 24/7. Remember this when you park there in the evenings, or you will get invoiced for the extortionate charge that applies to everyone who has overstayed their time. Think of the basic charge as being 24 a day.

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Keere Street Cross 48:132
Keere Street Cross

We (the kondoms) are still regularly murdering cherished songs we grew up with! Few gigs lined up this year still to go and 5 or... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
There are no ordinary moments
Dan