Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Late Night Shopping.....

On 4 Dec 2012 at 10:51am Ms Apathy wrote:
I personally cannot wait for the exciting, well thought out, densely populated, annual event that is Lewes Late Night Shopping Night. In particular I am looking forward to the phenomenal efforts Lewes District Council will have gone to in providing festive lighting.....

On 4 Dec 2012 at 2:26pm Extra wrote:
And additional overflow car and coach parking, public toilets that are open and serviced....

On 4 Dec 2012 at 5:18pm Thought wrote:
If you think you can do it MA better put yourself forward and stop your moaning.

On 4 Dec 2012 at 8:41pm p.c wrote:
well i shop out of town now . because l.d.c parking cost ect

On 4 Dec 2012 at 9:18pm Frak wrote:
p.c - you can park for free at Tesco, so what's the problem?

On 4 Dec 2012 at 10:39pm the old mayor wrote:
Late night shopping !! You are they really kidding ?

On 5 Dec 2012 at 10:00am Mrs Bun wrote:
Flippin' eck! Bah humbug indeed... I really love late night Xmas shopping in Lewes - have been for the last 3 years. It's really good fun, shops are really buzzing, and there are probably about as many free mince pies as you could ever wish to scoff. Plus the chance to nip off for a cheeky pint mid-shop. Many people talk on this forum about the need to support local business - well, here's your chance. And no, I'm not an LDC employee or Lewes shopkeeper. Support Lewes!

On 5 Dec 2012 at 10:01am Mrs Bun wrote:
Flippin' eck! Bah humbug indeed... I really love late night Xmas shopping in Lewes - have been for the last 3 years. It's really good fun, shops are really buzzing, and there are probably about as many free mince pies as you could ever wish to scoff. Plus the chance to nip off for a cheeky pint mid-shop. Many people talk on this forum about the need to support local business - well, here's your chance. And no, I'm not an LDC employee or Lewes shopkeeper. Support Lewes!

On 5 Dec 2012 at 10:02am Mrs Bun wrote:

On 5 Dec 2012 at 10:02am Mrs Bun wrote:

On 5 Dec 2012 at 10:46am Mrs Bun wrote:

On 5 Dec 2012 at 10:48am Mrs Bun wrote:
Sorry - sticky button...

On 5 Dec 2012 at 11:33am Guildenstern wrote:
Well said Mrs Bun. Once at least.
Shame about the pathetic lights, though.

On 5 Dec 2012 at 1:28pm Kleenex wrote:
Tissue mrs bun ? For your sticky button !

On 5 Dec 2012 at 1:38pm AKane wrote:
Ska toons are finishing the night, what more could you want on a cold crisp winter night. I for one, cannot wait. LEGENDS

On 8 Dec 2012 at 8:36am truth wrote:
what a load of crax

21 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Mount Caburn 100:143
Mount Caburn

It just bothers me that anyone thinks that they or the government have the right to tell me what I can put in my own body. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell