Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lansdown Arms loon

On 8 May 2008 at 10:57pm Earl of Lewes wrote:
Who is the middle-aged bloke in the Lansdown Arms who looks a bit like Bamber Gascoine and, after quietly nursing a pint for half an hour, stands up and does some freaky dancing to the Stones?

On 8 May 2008 at 11:05pm dAVE wrote:
IDM

On 8 May 2008 at 11:47pm meathook wrote:
His names Paul and he's a mate of the bloke who plays Bob Dylan songs on a ukelale on Cliffe Bridge. The dancer bloke often imposes himself on other buskers business in the precinct by dancing like a nutter.

On 9 May 2008 at 9:05am expat wrote:
If it's the same bloke on the bridge, I thought he did a brilliant job of Whiskey in the Jar...o

On 9 May 2008 at 3:33pm angry wrote:
Thats my dad your talking about.................

On 9 May 2008 at 11:48pm Brians mate wrote:
Yoiu mean, 'That's my dad YOU'RE talking about'
I give up!

On 9 May 2008 at 11:48pm Brians mate wrote:
You mean, 'That's my dad YOU'RE talking about'
I give up!

On 10 May 2008 at 12:29am Dunk wrote:
What's YOU'RE problem? Nobody here is trying to pass YOU'RE English class. Oops looks like I've failed.

On 10 May 2008 at 11:43pm lopster wrote:
dunk - could've saved yourself the trouble - Brain's mate shot himself in his grammatical foot by starting his post with yuiu - tee hee

On 11 May 2008 at 12:57am Dunk wrote:
Ha Ha Ha!!

On 11 May 2008 at 2:04pm Brians mate wrote:
Lopster - nice try, but 'youi' is a spelling error, not a grammatical one.

And Dunk - you're only allowed one exclamation mark.

On 11 May 2008 at 2:15pm lopster wrote:
I stand corrected - the late, and indeed great, Ernie Wise used exclamation marks to great effect - but fought shy at 11 or greater - so I would defend Dung on that one

On 11 May 2008 at 10:22pm Dunk wrote:
Brian's mate - Damn! please give me atleast a C+ though, or I will won't be allowed my 1 a week pocket money.
Lopster - Cheers for sticking up for me, sit at the back of the class with me and we can throw paper airoplanes at Brian's mate the teacher! Hee hee!

On 15 May 2008 at 9:50pm bubbles wrote:
IDM
Incredible Dancing Man
he's a ledge!

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Lewes Penny 119:132
The Lewes Penny

Im sure one of your conspiracy theories will come true, and despite all of them probably being bogus nonsense, that one bullseye... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the Walking to Mount Caburn at the weekend, Lounging about in Southover Grange Gardens eating strawberry ice cream in summertime, Proms in the Paddock, wicked night
A Kane