Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

LOST CAT - Winterbourne

On Sat 9 Mar at 10:28pm Wendy Maples wrote:
Major Tom has been missing for two days from the Winterbourne Area. Have you seen him? Would you be kind enough to check sheds, garages? He is not much of a wanderer, so his family is very worried. I am posting on behalf of my neighbour: please ring 07769167204 with any news. Thank you.

On Mon 11 Mar at 9:30am Wendy Maples wrote:
I'm sorry to report the sad news that this lovely boy was found, dead, near his home. It appears he was hit by a car. Thank you to everyone who has kindly helped searching for Tom.
On Mon 11 Mar at 11:37am Malling resident wrote:
Please send our sympathies we have 2 cats that live with us and 2 wandering cats we feed daily we would be heart broken if anything happened to any of them
On Mon 11 Mar at 12:33pm sunshine wrote:
V sorry to hear
On Tue 12 Mar at 5:28pm Green Sleeves wrote:
Sorry for your loss. I will continue to urge cat owners who live close to moderately busy roads to be very cautious about letting their cats outside unsupervised. 1 in 4 cats are killed on roads in Britain.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Willeys Bridge 139:140
Willeys Bridge

I can remember when they were 12 car trains. When the Blair government announced they would pay for rail companies to add extra... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare