Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

LEWES IN OUT VOTE - Results

On 14 Mar 2016 at 7:08pm fred wrote:
Count today shows 14 votes OUT and 11 votes IN. I have only accepted single votes from each reply. No duplicate posting accepted. Will hold further vote in May. Interesting to see if anyone changes view. Thanks for taking part.
On 14 Mar 2016 at 10:00pm no point wrote:
You are always going to get a larger response from the shouty NO vote.
On 14 Mar 2016 at 10:32pm isp4me wrote:
Did you find any isp's freddie ? you have the makings of a true politician.
On 14 Mar 2016 at 10:50pm Leave will win wrote:
So 56% for Leave and 44% for remain. This is likely to be very similar to the actual outcome on June 23rd and it can't come soon enough before this badly run, unaccountable, corrupt empire implodes.

On 14 Mar 2016 at 11:23pm Border Control wrote:
Don't expect Ipsos MORI will be worried about a mere 25 votes being totally representative of a nation. More a sign of the apathy within the local forum.
Plus does this mean those 25 just use various pseudonyms for postings ?
On 15 Mar 2016 at 3:26am wrote:
Iíll add my name to the In camp but tbh, I donít mind at all if we go Out.
Pretty much for the same reason that while Iíd never vote for Trump in a million years, Iíd kind of like to see him win; as a man of a vaguely left to centrist persuasion I accept that my perspectives are never going to be represented, ever. The closest Iím going to get is a slightly less right of centre than the sociopaths we currently have in charge, a party that will inevitably be compromised by their dependence on existing power and wealth to survive. Existing power and wealth structures, that is, around which previous governments have designed an entire law and political framework to preserve and consolidate. Seeing as Iím never going to be represented, I might as well knock up some popcorn and watch the world burn.
On 15 Mar 2016 at 7:41am Clifford wrote:
So absolutely meaningless as to be completely absurd. Next vote coming up: Is there life on Mars?
On 15 Mar 2016 at 7:44am Convenient wrote:
@Mar 3.26 am !! Maybe you'll think differently in the morning after you've managed some sleep ...
On 15 Mar 2016 at 3:31pm bastian wrote:
Hasn't it occurred to you lot that all this in /out stuff is just a shield to deflect what they are really getting on with in the political arena. whilst you are busy picking through the litter of cr**p about Europe they are shiftily pushing bills through the hold the disabled to ransom (cue rants about skivers in wheelchairs).

On 15 Mar 2016 at 7:51pm Leave wrote:
Bastian you do realise the only chance of getting rid of Osbourne is for a leave vote to win.
Otherwise a remain vote gives him a very strong position to become PM and I think most people can agree that would not be good and against a weak Labour opposition quite likely.
On 15 Mar 2016 at 7:53pm Belladonna wrote:
I'm more interested in the stats on the sidebar vote that Webbo has set up. But any of these votes are meaningless because it's a self-selecting sample that take part. Not a truly representative sample. As Clifford said, absurd

On 15 Mar 2016 at 8:02pm Tipex wrote:
In.

On 15 Mar 2016 at 8:07pm wrote:
Out

On 17 Mar 2016 at 9:35am wrote:
Out

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Arms Penny 57:143
Lewes Arms Penny

Once more onto the beach dear fiends.... Nev, I'm not trying to impress or confuse, just saying what I believe, and what I... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams