Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Kleeneze

On 24 Mar 2015 at 10:58pm Nicola Dillon wrote:
Hi everybody just would like to say I'm am distributing kleeneze catalogues in lewes and surrounding areas-I live in lewes myself so if you would like a book dropped in please let me know......alternatively you can join my Facebook group where I add our quality products at fantastic daily deal prices ... Nicola's Bargain Household Homeware and gift shop is what you need to search in Facebook. Thanks for reading. Nicola
On 25 Mar 2015 at 12:12pm Brenda wrote:
Already got a distributor thanx
On 25 Mar 2015 at 12:46pm Sooty wrote:
I don't buy from door to door brush salesman.
On 25 Mar 2015 at 6:02pm supporter wrote:
go and spam your rubbish somewhere else.
On 25 Mar 2015 at 7:01pm Death of a Salesman wrote:
You miserable lot of caber throwers, you moan about the macrame and candle shops and moan about Free Enterprise too.Sooty I'll have a word with Harry about you.
On 25 Mar 2015 at 8:54pm Nicola Dillon wrote:
No problem Brenda, thanks for your reply. To Sooty and Supporter I will apologise now as you might be likely to receive a book from me, AS I AM A LOCAL RESIDENT working LOCALLY not a spammer, so all I will do is ask you kindly just to leave the book out if it's not something you require......I dare you to have a peep in it though ....you might find something you like lol. Nicola
On 25 Mar 2015 at 9:02pm Local Person wrote:
Nicola, I won't need anything, but with your attitude, you will go far!
On 26 Mar 2015 at 6:57am What? wrote:
Is a caber thrower? ....just googled it that's subtle. Got the sooty/harry bit . Anyway, Nicola Good Luck to you and your enterprising spirit.
On 27 Mar 2015 at 6:09pm Mavis wrote:
i had a Betterware catalogue shoved through my door, many years ago, in another area. I threw it away. Then the culprit knocked asking if I wished to purchase anything, I told them no thanks, and they asked for the catalogue back, I explained I had chucked it, they went ballistic !! Do you know how much they cost etc etc. I said well you should look after them and not shove them through people's doors !!

On 28 Mar 2015 at 1:33am Local wrote:
Is your anecdote supposed to reflect on the person who started the thread?

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Arms Lads 55:132
Lewes Arms Lads

@TP - the lockdown is economically costly, but I can't even begin to think of the numbers of deaths that would have occurred had... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
There are no ordinary moments
Dan