Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Kim Jhong Maybot feeble on the Marr Jhong show

On 30 Apr 2017 at 3:39pm Korea Politician wrote:
The Supreme Leader was in full Maybotic mode on the Marr Show as she droned on … and on about strength and stability

Check it out here »
On 30 Apr 2017 at 4:29pm May is a dead parrot, wrote:
Strong and stable........strong and stable.........Treeza wants a cracker!,,,,,,,,,Treeza wants a cracker!
On 30 Apr 2017 at 4:33pm Dennis wrote:
Actually hilarious.
And watching May talk I get the feeling she does not enjoy herself when she has to answer questions. She's doing her best, she's trying hard, but she's not enjoying it. Almost as if she has a guilty conscience or some cognitive disassociation is going on with what she is saying. Whereas when I watch Corbyn talk, on the whole, he seems relaxed, calm, confident and affable. Just an observation.
On 30 Apr 2017 at 4:38pm Temporary return wrote:
Thats because corbyn can say anything he likes cos he knows he had zero chance of being P M and that by the end of June he will not be labour leader.
You tory haters are a sad bunch of losers. Mwahahaha
On 30 Apr 2017 at 5:26pm Clifford wrote:
What always fascinates me about establishment Tories is that if they'd lived in the old Soviet Union they'd have been Communist supporters, if they'd lived in Hitler's Germany they'd have been Nazi supporters, if they lived in North Korea they'd be Kim Jong-il supporters. They just have to tug their forelock to whoever is the master and play the house dog.
On 30 Apr 2017 at 5:45pm Working mum wrote:
That is pathetic and insulting to a lot of ordinary working people and why Labour is just so out of touch with real life.
On 30 Apr 2017 at 8:07pm wrote:
Oh dear, another snowflake's been triggered.
On 30 Apr 2017 at 8:58pm Padster wrote:
Clearly the voting public is starting to recognise in Corbyn an authentic Prime Minister in waiting when they see one – and to see through Theresa May’s media-spun ’emperor’s new clothes’ to the unfit, unelected has-been behind the spin.
It seems all the momentum is Corbyn’s and Labour’s.
The battle is just beginning, but it’s becoming clearer every day just why Theresa May’s keepers are keeping her out of the public view as much as they can get away with – and when she has to appear, she’s only allowed in the most carefully-controlled and quarantined settings.
Corbyn looks the real deal and as he said today in his London speech, getting out the vote . especially among younger voters – is vital. So get out the word so people can see what’s happening and be inspired to turn out.
On 30 Apr 2017 at 9:13pm Charlotte wrote:
If you look into a mirror & say "Strong and stable" 3 times, Theresa May appears behind you & refuses to answer questions from the public
On 1 May 2017 at 4:52am Twitterato wrote:
The interesting difference between the two leaders is the number of people they follow on Twitter. Corbyn follows 2,287. May follows nobody.
I am more likely to vote for the party led by the leader who is most interested in listening to people.
On 1 May 2017 at 8:10am Reality wrote:
Always good to know you can turn to Lewes forum for a good laugh. The bit about Corbyn looking a credible future PM, that made my day...hilariously deluded
On 1 May 2017 at 8:44am Englishman wrote:
Well, Clifford, the Tories live in the United Kingdom and they support normal decent working citizens- who return this effort by re-electing them.

On 1 May 2017 at 9:40am confused wrote:
I believe the phrase "strong and stable" was used about the Tay Bridge ... or was it the Titanic?

On 2 May 2017 at 7:04pm Never mind Strong+Stable wrote:
We need Health and Efficiency

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Mount Caburn 92:132
Mount Caburn

Cote, Erawan, Limetee.

The Ram is hilariously over-priced for what you get, the Cock is admittedly great but no more in Lewes... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell