Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Kids football in the Paddock

On 10 May 2011 at 1:56pm Myles wrote:
Hi. Someone told me that there are some kids football sessions in the Paddock on a Saturday. I'd really like to find out what the age groups are for the kids football training in the Paddock.
Does anyone know the age groups or who runs these sessions that i can ask?
Thanks in advance.

On 10 May 2011 at 3:57pm RAD wrote:
The Paddock has stopped now for the summer but restarts in mid-August. It is a great introduction to football and run by very experienced coaches who are great with the kids. The age groups are 6-12 (I think).
There will be an advert in the Sussex Express before training restarts and it is usually a case of just turning up on a Saturday morning (assuming its the same as this year, it runs 10 - 11.30).
HTH

On 11 May 2011 at 9:36pm Myles wrote:
Thanks Rad, what a shame it's ended for summer - i was hoping i could get my kids out of the house for an hour every Saturday morning!

On 12 May 2011 at 7:20pm Tub Thumper wrote:
you could bring them along to local drumming band rehearsals on a Saturday morning and see if you ALL fancy a bit of a bash - exercise, fresh air, therapy, entertainment, community spirit and something open to all!!

On 12 May 2018 at 10:19am Karen Durrant wrote:
This is for my son,he has passed the Level 1 in football Coaching.Also he passed BETC Sport at Secondary school got a Merit for doing it.Please help him start him off in the right direction.Thanku.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Weeds for sale 130:132
Weeds for sale

I was aware the Duke of Edinburgh attended a family members funeral in Nazi Germany as a youngster. I'm no fan of the monarchy or... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine