Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Kevin McClouds in town

On 8 Sep 2015 at 1:29am Prince Charles wrote:
Apparently Inglis Hall are doing the kitchen and stairs on that new rusty house near the snowdrop

View the picture »
On 8 Sep 2015 at 8:55am Patinated wrote:
not rusty.
On 8 Sep 2015 at 9:15am Country Boy wrote:
Never heard of them, but interested - name a few local projects that are worth checking out?
On 8 Sep 2015 at 9:22am Pedantic m m wrote:
McClouds are in the Scottish sky. McCloud's in Lewes bye and bye. C.U.Kev.
On 8 Sep 2015 at 9:23am ClicketyYak wrote:
Who is Kevin McCloud?
On 8 Sep 2015 at 9:43am Grandee Signs wrote:
Gottit now?
On 8 Sep 2015 at 9:52am Mark wrote:
Are the small number of people who post on this forum typical of others who live in Lewes?
On 8 Sep 2015 at 10:07am my words wrote:
No Mark they are totally atypical . Personally I do it for a giraffe, it's many years since I was a regular @ The Rainbow on Friday nights and there was a lot of banter there. To me it's a virtual Pub
On 8 Sep 2015 at 12:56pm sunshine lucas wrote:
I thought he was here for the railway bridge work? He could muck in and help... well, fiddle around with those iron rods for a few hours...
On 8 Sep 2015 at 10:59pm Grand wrote:
Does this mean they are filming the build for grand designs? Hope the rust bucket has good soundproofing given its site . It could be twinned with the nearby wheelybin. I like modern architecture but these two additions to the townscape are just gratuitously wacky for the sake of it.

On 8 Sep 2015 at 11:00pm Grand wrote:
I think it's some form of Corten steel cladding BTW

On 9 Sep 2015 at 7:11am Pastiche wrote:
Good point Grand, I used to pass the Phoenix on the Uckfield line and the rust bucket is a poor imitation of the real working dilapidation that the ironworks had

On 10 Sep 2015 at 1:53pm Old Malling wrote:
I quite like it.....

24 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Love 70:132
Lewes Love

P.S. this is becoming a habit but what the hell? You may need a little help so may I refer you to you tube~ Richard Werner the... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine