Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Just got a puppy

On 1 Feb 2018 at 9:11am madaboutdogs wrote:
Hello Hive,
I just got a new dachshund puppy and I was wondering if there were any more boutiquey places to buy dog collars etc? Pets Corner is great for the very basics and obviously whilst she is very small but I want something a bit more special. Also are there any dog meet ups in Lewes? I have seen there is a lot in Brighton but I don't have a car and I don't want to take her on the train incase she gets scared.
I look forward to hearing back from my fellow dog lovers.
On 1 Feb 2018 at 9:20am Dogger wrote:
Dog lovers meet @ Gundreda road.
On 1 Feb 2018 at 9:31am frenchielover wrote:
ooooh will be keeping an eye on this feed am also after something special for my cocker spaniel
On 1 Feb 2018 at 11:55am Deja Vu wrote:
Pets corner, I don't think so.
If you want something really special try one of the jewellers in the high street.
On 1 Feb 2018 at 12:27pm Problem with Dachshund wrote:
is the breeders lied about their emissions - you'll need a big poo bag. Damned Germans.
On 1 Feb 2018 at 1:12pm Horseman7 wrote:
Loads of doggy boutiques in Kemp Town. Try the #28 bus, there's no need to mollycoddle her. All she wants from you is love and structure - regardless of how many jewels are on her collar.
On 1 Feb 2018 at 7:21pm Mad Dogs wrote:
There is a great website called Creature Clothes.

On 2 Feb 2018 at 2:49pm Gotlovefordoggos wrote:
I found someone really local. Really lovely girl on the downs walking her French bulldog ... her business was called Hounds and hides I think? I'll look on my dogs collar when I am home to check but it was amazing quality and she put Harry's name on it too

On 2 Feb 2018 at 7:26pm Kingstonmum wrote:
I have a Dachshund too. There is a group on facebook called brightondachs that meet once a month, in Brighton though. Iím not aware of anything more local. Maybe look online for collars as not much in Lewes other than Pets Corner.

On 3 Feb 2018 at 8:21am proudofmypug wrote:
my friend runs hounds and hides and i know i am a little biased but the quality truly is amazing. i would really recommend it for all your dogs

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Station Sunset 81:132
Lewes Station Sunset

Just because there are people able to organise a campaign and deal with the politics for something doesn't make them the best... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the walk along the ouse to Hamsey church, the view from the top of the Castle, Pells pool, the antique shops and boot fair, the lion in the window of the 15c bookshop, keere street
BrixtonBelle