Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Just a thought. ...

On 27 May 2017 at 10:21am a voter speaks wrote:
Following on from the Brexit vote,
If the candidate I am voting for doesn't get elected can I rant and rave about the result, and generally throw my toys out of the pram like Newms and co did ?
Or will they be the first to say "it's a democratic vote etc" like they were told themselves a while back ?
On 27 May 2017 at 10:56am Buzzard wrote:
You are completely entitled to criticise the winning candidate and oppose their views robustly after the election. If you are in a pram, you are also entitled to throw your toys out, but don't expect others to pick them up again. I hope that answers your question?
On 27 May 2017 at 12:44pm voted wrote:
I've had my postal vote and returned it. Only one choice really. Hint I voted for someone who actually lives in the Constituency as I believe that is important.

On 27 May 2017 at 2:25pm Numpty alert wrote:
That is a poor reason for voting for someone. Wally.

On 28 May 2017 at 11:22am bobobob wrote:
Yes voter. If you hadn't noticed that's what the eurosceptic were doing for 30 odd years.

Also, what people from every walk of life do no matter who's in charge or whether they voted for them. Me included tbh.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Closet and Botts 29:132
Closet and Botts

New highly rated management. 2 very good new players signed already and plenty more to come. This season could be very... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy