Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

John Harvey Tavern

On 7 Nov 2016 at 3:00pm Anonymous wrote:
I am quite upset that on Saturday 29th October I called the JHT to book a Christmas party booking for a potential 20 people. When I called answered a gentleman answered he was so rude and abrupt on the telephone that I have now taken my custom elsewhere. Shame on you JHT !!!

On 7 Nov 2016 at 3:06pm Landporter wrote:
They'd probably shut at 8pm anyway. Don't think you've missed much
On 7 Nov 2016 at 3:07pm Cynic wrote:
Another local business successfully smeared.
On 7 Nov 2016 at 3:14pm Anti Cynic wrote:
I really don't get the point you're making Cynic, for you're statement to be true the OP will need to be lying. You don't know either way, so why assume he is...
In fact he may of had a rude and abrupt person on the other end of the line, in which case why shouldn't he share the poor experience?
It's down to JHT to defend their business not you (and the best way to do this is by having rude abrupt people well away from phone lines in the first place).
On 7 Nov 2016 at 4:18pm Sussex Jim wrote:
You should have tried a traditional established pub. I'm sure Kathy at the Brewers Arms would have accommodated your size party.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Stoolball 84:132
Lewes Stoolball

90% of the adult population have had 1 vaccine already in the UK, with around 82% double dosed. It would come as no surprise that... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare