Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Jacob Rees - Mogg

On 23 Aug 2018 at 11:33pm Brexit voter yet.. wrote:
... nonetheless, I am a bit mystified by MP Jacob Rees - Mogg. He's not a millionaire but rather a £100 millionaire. As far as I can see he holds no
other government or public position other than that of chair (since 1918) of the part publicly funded, single issue IPSA funded political service (the European Research Group) that serves on average 21 MPs, its sole focus being UK withdrawal from the EU. Why then does he get so much airspace? He appears to have no specific expertise, formal government responsibility, or other prior history that may give him credence and value yet still he bobs up constantly in the media to give his opinion ( just now on News Night) I really don't understand. Very willing to be corrected if I've missed something!
On 24 Aug 2018 at 1:17am endoftheouse wrote:
He calls a spade a spade unlike JC who wants to sell his arse for every vote going.
On 24 Aug 2018 at 6:50am Inthegutter wrote:
I guess because he holds extreme views (for a currently sitting MP) combined with the fact he seems to be time traveller from the early 19th century.
On 24 Aug 2018 at 8:06am b coz wrote:
Is talking sense a crime? Or is it just being educated that is? I guess it's the latter.
On 24 Aug 2018 at 8:24am Dexter wrote:
Some people are deluded & can't help writing utter rubbish.
"calls a spade a spade".
If he's such a straight talker why has he transfered a large chunk of his business to the EU?
If he's such a straight talker why has he back-tracked on historical support for a 2nd EU referendum?
He's a neo-liberal hypocrite who's flip-flopped on multiple issues during his his parliamentary carreer but you go ahead; doff your cap to the pretentious liar. He likes that kind of thing.
On 24 Aug 2018 at 9:20am Theresa's Philip wrote:
He has loads of kids yet boasts that he has never changed a nappy - has no idea what the real world is. Right wing arsehole.
On 24 Aug 2018 at 11:11am Not a fan wrote:
Jacob Tree Frogg is a total fraud and a conman.
On 24 Aug 2018 at 2:30pm whats it all about wrote:
He calls a spade a spade??? He has never held a spade or shovel in his life of that you can be sure .
His father wrote a book about making money from the financial ruin of others . The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Its seems surreal what is going on. he is like a toff pied piper leading a bunch of Sheeple to a cliff edge
On 24 Aug 2018 at 5:29pm Jake Freeze - Fog wrote:
He states that Latin is his first language. What's Bellend in Latin ?

On 25 Aug 2018 at 1:33pm shirleywurly wrote:
@Jacob Freeze-Fog
'magnum gallus'

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Anne of Cleves House 3:143
Anne of Cleves House

Extinction Rebellion, the ecological protest group founded in 2018, has initiated its “Summer Uprising”. Namely, blockading roads... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell