Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

I've got your number

On 3 Aug 2018 at 10:25am Watching waiting wrote:
Can a make a suggestion to drivers with sign written vehicles. Driving like a complete idiot with no regard for other road users in a vehicle with your business details emblazoned on the sides is very stupid. Do you think this is good advertising?
On 3 Aug 2018 at 10:38am Agree wrote:
Yes. But they get away with it even if you complain to their bosses or the police. Without evidence from dashcams or whatever, it's your word against theirs.
On 3 Aug 2018 at 11:13am One man band wrote:
These are the worst, try to complain and you’re talking to the offending driver (who we’ve already established doesn’t give two hoots). So come on tell us who it was.
On 3 Aug 2018 at 11:26am Local wrote:
Complained to a cab company once when their driver tried to run me off the road.. they said they would look into it then rang me back saying my cab was outside! Also reported to the police and council responsible.. hollow words as I saw the twunt driving around again the following week
On 3 Aug 2018 at 12:36pm Tony wrote:
Two nights ago I nearly got hit by a car belonging to Drivepoint (surfacing contractors). Reg number something like DI00TAR. Probably doing 60 in a 30 limit. Not certain of number so didn’t try reporting it to Crackdown.
On 3 Aug 2018 at 1:03pm Does work sometimes wrote:
I was following a small truck which was about to shed some plastic packaging, so I phoned the number on the back (handsfree of course). The guy in the truck answered, said thanks, stopped and sorted it out! Not speeding, but litter averted.
On 3 Aug 2018 at 1:24pm D 1 DID wrote:
Tarmac yer drive, Love ?
On 3 Aug 2018 at 4:06pm The Jags wrote:
"written on the back of my hand"

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Arched gateway 5:143
Arched gateway

It sounds too close to the Nevill to be Leicester Road or the Pells, but it's very loud! more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine