Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Its not me!!!!

On 13 Jul 2016 at 5:25am ali from shanaz wrote:
Had a colourful phone call last night from a forum member angered by an Ali correcting their grammar. Apparently in a slightly to say the least, condescending manner.
Just to reiterate what I has said to the chappy on the phone. It's nothing to do with me. The ali on ere ain't the one from Shanaz.
Iv reserved this name I am posting as so as to avoid future confusion.
To proof I am not the ali in question please refer to my non use of the culprit in question, GRAMMAR !!!
On 13 Jul 2016 at 7:03am Fake ali wrote:
How can a phone call be colourful, was it a video call? "To proof", did you mean "prove"? Forget grammar, try "SPELLING"!
On 13 Jul 2016 at 7:37am Earl of Lewes wrote:
What sort of person makes an angry phone call because someone's complained about their grammar? If it's a genuine forum user, I'd be interested to hear their explanation.
On 13 Jul 2016 at 9:09am Landporter wrote:
My god, there's some seriously thick people out there.
Be careful out there, these people are actually walk among us.

On 13 Jul 2016 at 1:50pm Fake All wrote:
There are more outside ( the asylum walls ) than ever there are in.
On 13 Jul 2016 at 2:12pm Ali wrote:
It could have been me but I can't be certain as someone pretended to be me for a while. If someone writes an unpleasant or boorish post in a sloppy way sometimes I am moved to comment on it - I wonder if the man who phoned ali from shanaz fits that description.
On 13 Jul 2016 at 2:14pm Ali G wrote:
Respeck
On 13 Jul 2016 at 2:32pm Fake ali wrote:
omg the post above wasn't me, there's a fake fake Ali.
On 13 Jul 2016 at 3:08pm Bob wrote:
What sort of lunatic thinks there's only one person called "Ali" in the whole of Lewes?!?! Or did they ring round every single person with that name? Either way, that's one of the most ridiculous things I've heard in a while.
On 13 Jul 2016 at 3:56pm Ali wrote:
Lia.
On 13 Jul 2016 at 4:16pm Snider wrote:
It could have been me but from what I remember it wasn't me. Someone once purported to be me but I managed to get my identity back. I must admit though that sometimes it can be me but on this occasion after asking my sister she said that it could have possibly have been, so who knows. If I can be of any less help then please let me know.

On 13 Jul 2016 at 6:42pm Ali wrote:
Yet another Ali has joined the forum with their comment (lia), even though I followed Captain Obvious' advice and reserved my name. Not sure how that happened. Webbo?
On 13 Jul 2016 at 10:13pm Tipex wrote:
Genuinely sad story Ali. Where do these people find the time?? Ignore.
On 14 Jul 2016 at 7:13am Fake Ali wrote:
He used AIi not Ali (capital i instead of an L).
On 14 Jul 2016 at 7:47am BoIIix wrote:
Big L small l 'kin L
On 14 Jul 2016 at 8:36am Ali wrote:
How can anyone be bothered to do that? To call yourself Fake Ali is quite funny, but to swop a capital i for a lower case l is just sneaky and weird. It's time I changed my name completely I think.

On 14 Jul 2016 at 9:34am How about wrote:
Shanazman?

20 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Bottleneck House 13:132
Bottleneck House

Hello Lewes Forum, I have an enquiry.
Does anyone know of an enclosed field near Lewes where our delightful but errant 10 month... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell