Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Is it really so bad?

On 14 Aug 2018 at 4:40pm Biggins wrote:
I love Lewes and grew up there. Despite moving away for my job several years ago I hope to move back one day. Is it really as bad as this forum makes out? Doesn’t anyone have anything good to say
On 14 Aug 2018 at 4:47pm Mark wrote:
Biggin... Read the thread two down about Netanyahu. That is Lewes at its best. Complete gibberish. What other town could produce such magnificent nonsense?
On 14 Aug 2018 at 5:22pm Net n' Yahoo wrote:
is where the most nonsense is
On 14 Aug 2018 at 8:32pm Guy wrote:
I agree, if you could bottle and sell the bile and vitriol from this forum into a renewable energy source humankind could run for years and years...
On 15 Aug 2018 at 12:27am Holiday Maker wrote:
I was really quite disappointed when I returned to Lewes for a holiday from overseas earlier this year. On my first day I didn’t even see any beggars! The place seemed alive, with great new places to eat and Harvey’s was as good as ever. Countryside was lovely, traffic awful, but on the whole had a lovely time, and if it wasn’t for insane property prices, would love to return too.
On 15 Aug 2018 at 6:16am Mr j p Wright wrote:
lewes is a great place to live . we just need to kick out all the do gooders green voters and labour voters con also . and must not for get the betters from brighton that take your £££ part from that lewes is great
On 15 Aug 2018 at 7:47am Mr Wrong wrote:
What's your first language Mr Wright. If you want to be taken seriously it's a good idea to make your replies readable.
On 15 Aug 2018 at 7:52pm Happy together wrote:
Biggins, like anywhere in the world today, the impression you get from 'social' media gives a skewed impression of character. Lewes is good and has the potential to be even better - providing we spend more time enhancing our community instead of denigrating it.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Portal 78:143
Lewes Portal

Extinction Rebellion, the ecological protest group founded in 2018, has initiated its “Summer Uprising”. Namely, blockading roads... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
There are no ordinary moments
Dan