Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Is MyHermes Courier on here?

On 29 Aug 2015 at 12:19pm LadyGrinningSoul wrote:
Aware that Lewes MyHermes courier reads this so wanted him to get in touch. Tescos Direct saying I have received two large parcels, no card left (I was out 3.30 pm yesterday). Signed for in postcode BN7 1SD - St Anne's Cres - two streets away from me! Both Tescos & Hermes customer care are clueless. Over 100 worth of school uniform.
On 29 Aug 2015 at 12:22pm LadyGrinningSoul wrote:
If Mr MyHermes is reading this... I'm the customer in De Montfort Rd with the small white dog, purple door, who sends & receives parcels very regularly.
On 29 Aug 2015 at 12:27pm My herpes wrote:
So you've potentially lost 100 ? Was a credit card involved with payment - I think you can claim on them even if it's mail order- worth a try?Good Luck.
On 29 Aug 2015 at 1:08pm LadyGrinningSoul wrote:
Yes MyHerpes, very good point. Aside from the money I could do without having to bang on many neighbours doors and/or shop for the bloomin' uniform all over again. Online shopping... SUCH a timesaver... ;-)
On 29 Aug 2015 at 3:54pm Online Shopper wrote:
There seems to be a new Hermes guy.
You would hope that whoever has signed for your parcel will do the honest thing and return it or re deliver it
Hope you can sort it out.
On 29 Aug 2015 at 4:23pm Sussex Jim wrote:
I have used Hermes the carrier twice recently; to collect unwanted goods from my address to return them to the supplier. No problems.
My herpes: the problem is that LGS has ordered school uniforms, and needs them next week. C.cards can be dealt with later. I hope that the recipient will do the honest thing.
On 29 Aug 2015 at 5:18pm LadyGrinningSoul wrote:
Yes MyHerpes, very good point. Aside from the money I could do without having to bang on many neighbours doors and/or shop for the bloomin' uniform all over again. Online shopping... SUCH a timesaver... ;-)

On 29 Aug 2015 at 6:54pm carmen wrote:
I was expecting the said delivery man today and haven't seen him
On 29 Aug 2015 at 8:23pm Myhermes wrote:
I don't read this anymore
On 30 Aug 2015 at 10:09am LadyGrinningSoul wrote:
Just thought I'd update (in case anyone was gripped with anticipation wondering) All sorted. Not actually sure how / what went on behind the scenes.

On 30 Aug 2015 at 12:07pm Horseman7 wrote:
And now, LGS, you just have to mark the stuff before school starts!
On 30 Aug 2015 at 4:12pm Myhermes wrote:
How about you carmen ,
On 30 Aug 2015 at 4:36pm carmen wrote:
sadly my parcel has yet to appear , but I will I speak to the company that sent it again on Tuesday see what they say. thank you for asking I will let u know if they come up with anything that makes sense
On 30 Aug 2015 at 6:45pm Clifford wrote:
It's hard to know what to do about Hermes. The collectors/deliverers are paid peanuts so retailers use them because they're cheap. All part of the 'race to the bottom' economy: wages and conditions fall/profits soar.

On 31 Aug 2015 at 11:57am Postman pat wrote:
Carmen , I've had deliveries on Sunday's from them before , don't know about BH Monday though ,

On 1 Sep 2015 at 12:00pm carmen wrote:
well I haven't seen any of the deliveries that are due today thou they aren't hermes , however still none the wiser to where my parcel that was supposed to be Saturday delivery and the company are looking into it.

On 3 Sep 2015 at 4:25pm Penguin wrote:
Hermes are useless. Parcels have gone missing, been left inside a flower pot but no card left to tell anyone so remained there for some time, valuable items left on the doorstep in full view of the road (probably explains the missing ones!) Surprise surprise though, there are no contact details on Hermes website so you can't speak to anyone!

20 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Swan penny 112:132
Swan penny

This morning some runners from Lewes (hardy souls given the downpours) were passing along the lanes in East Chiltington when they... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare