Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Irrelevant Steve

On 9 Oct 2012 at 7:38pm drone wrote:
This chap is starting to develop cult status on this forum.
Please don`t bother pointing out a typo. Cult was indeed the word I intended.
On 9 Oct 2012 at 8:00pm landporter wrote:
Really ? i thought the bloke was a complete and utter penis
On 9 Oct 2012 at 8:43pm Southover Queen wrote:
I'd treat him like a troll and ignore him. He's after a reaction. (Which is the problem with creating a whole thread devoted to him, annoyingly)
On 9 Oct 2012 at 9:05pm Myself wrote:
ooooooohhhhh!!!!!!!!! lighten up you humourless gits. Life isn't all about the depressing and frankly dull, laugh a little. You never know, it might be nice.

On 9 Oct 2012 at 9:27pm Dave wrote:
He reminds me of John Shuttleworth
On 9 Oct 2012 at 10:04pm Geoff Paddle wrote:
I'm not sure Steve is even his real name. Seems a bit dishonest.
However, if he limits him (or her) self to one post per thread then I don't see the problem.
On 9 Oct 2012 at 10:18pm Southover Queen wrote:
Except it's not funny, just annoying. I don't care much: I just don't bother reading the posts. But when a thread is busy it's annoying when it effectively gets spammed to a faster close.
On 9 Oct 2012 at 10:58pm Mme B wrote:
I agree. He's got nothing to say, and what he does say is unfunny so why does "myself" think we should laugh? His interruptions should be confined to any humorous posts and not posts where people have something to discuss. Is he any relation of "Count Arthur Strong"? The BBC seem to think Count Arthur is funny, though why I can't think, so perhaps he and Steve are related.
On 9 Oct 2012 at 10:59pm Irrelevant Steve wrote:
It's so annoying said the spider to the fly. What's annoying said the fly. Well young fly I tried surfing the web but it was too sticky. Well unstick it then said the fly. Ok! Said the spider, all done. Great said the fly and flew off.
On 10 Oct 2012 at 3:52am Expat two wrote:
I imagined him looking like Norman Baker, but with a bit less hair and a lot less humour.
On 10 Oct 2012 at 6:47am Earl of Lewes wrote:
It's just trolling; more boring than annoying, but you don't have to read the comments. I just skip down.
On 10 Oct 2012 at 7:19am Teacher wrote:
Where on earth has all the humour gone in this country. I personally find Steves humour very funny, he reminds me a bit of Spike Milligan. Like the Earl said if you don't like it then just skip down. It would be different if he was insulting but he just seems to have a long forgotten sense of humour. Keep it up Steve it's more amusing and less boring than some of the posts on here.
On 10 Oct 2012 at 8:03am Myself wrote:
Yay Teacher! There used to be a number of amusing posters on here, but the dull as dishwater people drove them away. Life isn't all about the nitty gritty.
On 10 Oct 2012 at 8:03am Tony wrote:
He is much less annoying than Southover Queen.
On 10 Oct 2012 at 8:34am Dave wrote:
Spike Milligan??!! You insult his name sir.
Anyone hear him recount the train diarrhoea story. Now that was funny.
On 10 Oct 2012 at 8:37am Irrelevant Steve Fan wrote:
I like irrelevant Steve. Much more interesting that some twaddle that gets posted on here.

On 10 Oct 2012 at 9:12am Irrelevant Ben wrote:
I'm sure i saw a lesser spotted green trickster fly into the woods yesterday. Can't
remember exactly where though.

On 10 Oct 2012 at 11:27am Irrelevant Irrelevant wrote:
This is irrelevant
On 10 Oct 2012 at 3:27pm Come now wrote:
I think Irrelevant Steve is a simply wonderful human being. He has lovely hands and is very thoughtful.
By the way, I'm sure the person claiming to be Irrelevant Steve on this thread is not in fact him... I just have a feeling...
(PS Why am I not surprised that SQ doesn't like him - does he get in the way of your self-important diatribes honey?)
On 10 Oct 2012 at 4:14pm Trevor wrote:
I completely agree Come now. It seems that Southover Queen (and a couple of others on here) seems to want to use this forum as a soapbox for all things (self-)righteous - it gets a bit tedious.
On 10 Oct 2012 at 6:02pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Steve's posts make me laugh. His humour is rather in the Ivor Cutler vein, although I can see John Shuttleworth too.

On 10 Oct 2012 at 6:04pm Teacher wrote:
I am Spartacus. I think we have been down this path before. Ha Ha.
On 10 Oct 2012 at 6:07pm Clifford wrote:
You get my vote Irelevant Steve.

On 10 Oct 2012 at 9:27pm Teacher wrote:
Wouldnt it be ironic if Southover Queen and Irrelevant Steve were the same. Their next pen name might be Steve McQueen.
On 10 Oct 2012 at 9:28pm Harold wrote:
He is far from a troll, he is what he says on the tin, clever really, puts the rest of us to shame.

On 10 Oct 2012 at 11:08pm Mme B wrote:
Oh dear, I now realize I have no sense of humour.
On 11 Oct 2012 at 7:15am Teacher wrote:
Hi Steve, seeing as I was your original groupie can I be your manager. You could tour the clubs with Southover Queen as a double act and call yourselves Sweet and Sour. What do you think?

On 11 Oct 2012 at 12:36pm Brixtonbelle wrote:
Irrelevant Steve is great. Makes me laugh every time. Don't take it all so seriously. I agree that some of the funnier, lighter moments have disappeared from this forum. I blame the Tories myself, they get up everyone's noses.

On 11 Oct 2012 at 1:39pm Mme B wrote:
Well it's hard to be funny with Eric Pickles up your nose.

On 11 Oct 2012 at 3:21pm Penguin wrote:
Steve has my vote!

On 11 Oct 2012 at 6:07pm Earl of Lewes wrote:
Well, if enough people love it, fair enough. I wouldn't compare it to John Shuttleworth - his humour's more satirical and incisive. Steve's nonsense humour is, as Harold says, what it says on the tin and like Marmite, you either like it or you don't. I don't find it clever or witty, but at least it's harmless.

On 11 Oct 2012 at 9:09pm Pearliegirliestar wrote:
We <3 irrelevant Steve. Get a sense of humour.

5 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Kingston Windmill 51:132
Kingston Windmill

This does look like a nasty variant, and not just because of Boris Johnsons face above.

Had my 2nd jab relatively recently,... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine