Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Inappropriate /weird comments on the forum

On 30 Jan 2017 at 10:18pm Strange behaviour wrote:
Nothing happening about it;
Weird perverted comments about having sex with a student (clearly a minor) asking for gcse help
Young couple asking which groups to join in Lewes and get a response about sex??
Clearly some are Witty/Funny
But some are downright weird.
Why is there no process to get rid of these comments?
On the terms and conditions it says one agrees not to upload sexually explicit comments (amongst other things), clearly this policy isn't being enforced!
On 30 Jan 2017 at 10:21pm agreed wrote:
just trI'd to ask webbo similar and was promptly deleted!
On 30 Jan 2017 at 10:23pm Strange behaviour wrote:
Sorry. What's webbo?
On 30 Jan 2017 at 10:26pm Shame wrote:
He hasn't deleted any of the racist sexist or homophobic posts of late. This forum is dead. The idiots are taking over........the world
On 30 Jan 2017 at 10:30pm Strange behaviour wrote:
Could not agree more 'shame'
Why can't we all agree not to allow those kinds of comments to stay on the forum?
How to we block them? Who is responsible for the forum?
Moderators should exist for every forum!!
On 31 Jan 2017 at 12:03am Well? wrote:
SB you sound like someone that enjoys teabagging. Yes?
On 31 Jan 2017 at 1:45am Webbo wrote:
@Strange Behaviour
I haven't seen these posts you mention could you send me their urls via the Contact Form?
On 31 Jan 2017 at 7:14am Overview wrote:
Messages causing offence are normally passed on to the Police. ISP checks are done revealing the authors location / service provider a visit to the address follows. Criminal prosecutions follow where an offence has been committed. Despite people feeling that they are anonymous behind a keyboard a clear digital footprint is left behind by them. The more high profile incidents are reported in the press.
On 31 Jan 2017 at 8:16am Lewesian wrote:
All of the political threads on here offend me. Looking forward to all those involved getting a visit from plod.
On 31 Jan 2017 at 9:06am Dark webbo wrote:
Can you trace the originator if they use Tor. Just asking?
On 31 Jan 2017 at 10:46am Thought police wrote:
I'm offended by people posting complaints about other people's posts, can I report them to the police too?

On 31 Jan 2017 at 12:16pm Tor Heyerdahl wrote:
Kon tiki to you all
On 31 Jan 2017 at 5:30pm anon wrote:
i use hotspot shield ,plus a powerful firewall .tor.hacking tools like kali linux ,brutforce ,doss ,denial of service high cannon ,parrot os ,plus many more .why, anonymous expect us .for we are many .legion .

24 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

English Passage 34:143
English Passage

Examining the activity of the sun and assessing its influence on the earth's climate may well provide entertainment to some Tom... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine