Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think


Lewes Forum New message

Idlers

6
4
On 11 Jun 2016 at 2:29pm observer wrote:
Are all pub/kitchen staff inherently bone idle in this town? Not so much the part timers who are topping up as a secondary source but the graduate types who don't appear to have the oomph to blow up a balloon. God help them if they ever had to step foot outside of their comfort zone.
4
10
On 11 Jun 2016 at 9:58pm Lewes Voter 3 wrote:
It would help if employees dressed respectfully. Each and every server must remember they are the face of the establishment to the customer. In my old business, failure was met by instantaneous dismissal, rather like AT LAST the Common Market will be kicked away. 89% LEAVE the last poll. I wouldn't like to be in a traitor's shoes in a couple of weeks!!
3
2
On 11 Jun 2016 at 10:32pm Stan wrote:
LV3,have you got a link to that poll.
1
8
On 11 Jun 2016 at 11:54pm Lewes Voter 3 wrote:
Look up Pollstation. It's the most accurate of all of them because of numbers. Nobody can argue against that.
4
5
On 12 Jun 2016 at 9:24am brian wrote:
Looking at that Pollstation site their page with the bookie's predictions shows that they have about a 70% probability of staying against a 30% chance of leaving.
Surely they know what they're talking about because of numbers. Nobody can argue against that.


32 posts left

Your response


You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms


 

Lewes Tiled House 86:132
Lewes Tiled House

P.S. this is becoming a habit but what the hell? You may need a little help so may I refer you to you tube~ Richard Werner the... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine