Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Idiot in Landport

On 29 Dec 2011 at 9:49am Me-mo wrote:
2 stupid boys walking around Landport, singing loudly, swearing and being a nuisance just before 7am. Why do people behave this way. Usually Landport is quiet, and i have no reason to complain. I don't know why selfish people act this way. Rant over

On 29 Dec 2011 at 10:17am Deelite wrote:
Alcohol?

On 29 Dec 2011 at 12:32pm DFL wrote:
Not DFLs surely ?

On 29 Dec 2011 at 2:50pm observer wrote:
As long as they are not vandalising cars or being a physical nuisance then I would say, Enjoy yourself lads its Christmas. I bet when the booze has worn off they are quite good lads.

On 29 Dec 2011 at 3:44pm DFL wrote:
Well, 7 in the morning, it must be entertainment at least !

On 29 Dec 2011 at 4:18pm Me-mo wrote:
They were (by the sounds of it) hitting cars - although i didn't see this. One of the neighbors was outside having ago at them then checking his car over. I wanted to go have a word but my partner wouldn't let me go out

On 29 Dec 2011 at 7:12pm lurker wrote:
landport has become a very strange place to live.My friend who is elderly was shocked at a lady knocking on his door at 6.30 in the mornin.Why would someone do that its a very worrying thing to do to an eldely person.All i can say is landport has changed.

On 29 Dec 2011 at 8:14pm supporter wrote:
hasn't got any better then,seems about the norm for Landport.
On 29 Dec 2011 at 8:19pm Zebedee wrote:
Isn't it this expected, as part of Tory controlled East Sussex County Council vendetta against LIb Dem voting Lewes, to dump troublesome families on certain parts of Lewes? The parking scheme is of course another manifestation of this ongoing political vendetta.

On 29 Dec 2011 at 10:29pm mooney wrote:
They were up in Leicester Road trying to kick their way into a garage at 8.00AM Police everywhere about 15 minutes later. These two have been a pain in the ar*e for months
On 30 Dec 2011 at 9:05am Me-mo wrote:
Lets just hope they get charged. Landport is getting better. The people who live down my road are really nice and friendly. Lived there for 6 months now and its the only reason i have had to complain about being there

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Ann of Cleves 2:132
Ann of Cleves

They're everywhere, popping up like mushrooms but much uglier. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the fact it's safe enough to leave windows open and shops don't need to put grills up at night.
Maddie