Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

I`d rather be a Mugwump than Boris Johnson.

On 28 Apr 2017 at 12:09am Mugwump wrote:
Boris Bollockbrains Johnson wants to bomb Assad with his master Trump and without our Parliament`s say so.He can feck right off with that one.
On 28 Apr 2017 at 12:15am Hooky wrote:
Of course. Shall we have a whip round for more chemical weapons for Assad?
On 28 Apr 2017 at 2:34am wrote:
Thereís two good reasons for backing Trump on this Ė itíll boost this his approval ratings with the denser voters, and it will be good for his OB chums in the arms industry. The unfortunate knock-on is it inspires terrorists and will ramp up terror events in the UK, but thatís only a problem if you donít live in a gated community and not surrounded by security agents paid for from our taxes.

I actually hate the man, the perfect poster boy for the Nasty Party. People who vote Tory are as nasty as him, or just plain dumb enough to believe what the Daily Mail tells them. I know I shouldnít say that, the poor little snowflakes are so easily offended by informed opinion.
On 28 Apr 2017 at 6:22am Voter wrote:
There are millions of decent hardworking people who vote tory. You are the nasty one by belittling them and calling them names. You need to grow up.
On 28 Apr 2017 at 7:53am Road to hell wrote:
@Mugwump - Shouldn't you be asleep by now? You've got a busy day at school tomorrow.
On 28 Apr 2017 at 9:38am The Greek wrote:
No-one decent votes Tory.
On 28 Apr 2017 at 10:01am The British wrote:
You have written off the majority of the uk there Greek. How mature of you.
On 28 Apr 2017 at 10:13am sad wrote:
The greek neatly showing why the bigoted left will never win.

On 28 Apr 2017 at 10:58pm Fairmeadow wrote:
Why all the fuss about mugwumps?
My mother regularly used the term some decades ago, mostly about her children.

On 29 Apr 2017 at 2:37am wrote:
Don't say horrid things about Tory voters, the poor snowflakes' feelings are more easily hurt than anyone else's.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Landport bound 52:132
Landport bound

Cote, Erawan, Limetee.

The Ram is hilariously over-priced for what you get, the Cock is admittedly great but no more in Lewes... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde
Brighton Jobs