Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

I see That nice Mr Churchill supports the BNP

On 23 Apr 2010 at 9:17pm lewes trousers wrote:
In my post today I got a nice leaflet from that Mr Churchill and Mr Griffin. There were also alot of chaps in medals on the front. Are these chaps in medals asylum seekers as Mr Griffchill points out and should we ask for their medals back when we return them back to the asylum.
That nice Mr Smarmy the leader of The Thatcher party wants to give them all caps Whilst Mr Brown has let millions and millions of people into the country and ruined it for all of us. Mr Clegg, isn't he lovely, I saw him spit out a large pat of butter the other day....
and so it goes
I predict a win for politicians and anyone who is a mate of a politician, whilst the rest of us have our pips squeaked.

On 24 Apr 2010 at 9:56am Clifford wrote:
Yes, that leaflet is funny as Griffin was the sort of person Churchill had locked up during the war for being a little too close to the enemy's way of thinking.

On 24 Apr 2010 at 12:05pm Trevor wrote:
To think the scum that delivered these leaflets are allowed out during the day.
Should be tagged!

On 24 Apr 2010 at 6:42pm Sam Spam wrote:
it was the poor old postie that delivered the leaflet but he hated it and couldn't take them back (despite loads of folk trying to hand them back).....ours went straight in the recycling after being torn up!......hateful stuff.

On 24 Apr 2010 at 9:11pm George Doors wrote:
Churchill was half American!

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Station Street Lewes 111:132
Station Street Lewes

Oh the irony more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine