Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

I need your help

On 6 Aug 2010 at 4:24am Marcoalone wrote:
Hi ..
I am looking for girl that I saw ones. All I know about her is that she is 25y old. I know its not enough.
How can I find her? Very in love. When I search she25 all I found is some games with girls but I looking for
real person.
Thanks for any advise...

On 6 Aug 2010 at 8:47am jrsussex wrote:
Not much of a clue. I'd love to help you find the lady of your dreams but need a bit more to go on. Where did you see/meet her? Do you know whether she lives in Lewes and if so which area? Description of the lady would also assist in tracking her down.
Hope its not my wife:-)

On 6 Aug 2010 at 12:11pm Clifford wrote:
JR - if your wife is 25 years old you're a remarkable man!

On 6 Aug 2010 at 12:46pm RedRat wrote:
Found her... she's in here look just under that pile of bananas.

On 6 Aug 2010 at 1:11pm jrsussex wrote:
Well said Clifford, you spotted that fault with my comment. Actually whilst she is not that young she is 26 younger than me. Been together for 19 yrs having been happliy married for 7 of them.

On 6 Aug 2010 at 1:22pm Clifford wrote:
JR - congratulations all the same. Mine is 15 years younger - must be something in the water.

On 6 Aug 2010 at 3:52pm Brixtonbelle wrote:
For some reason I am reminded of the joke about Paul Daniels - Caroline Merton (Mrs Merton) asking his wife Debbie "WHAT WAS IT THAT FIRST ATTRACTED YOU TO MILLIONAIRE PAUL DANIELS ??" What indeed.....

On 6 Aug 2010 at 4:41pm Clifford wrote:
If only Brixtonbelle, if only.

On 6 Aug 2010 at 5:24pm jrsussex wrote:
Well I am certainly not a millionaire, I may be naive, but I like to think we fell in love all those years ago. Being loved is a wonderful and a great feeling.

On 6 Aug 2010 at 5:26pm jrsussex wrote:
Just had a thought, aren't we suppose to be assisting Marcoalone find the lady of his dreams? We've wandered off subject a little.

On 6 Aug 2010 at 5:51pm Clifford wrote:
Yes, that's right. Come on Marcoalone, tell us a bit more. Her name would be a start.

On 7 Aug 2010 at 10:49am MC wrote:
I can't believe you lot could be so naive.

On 7 Aug 2010 at 9:46pm Harold wrote:
Here, here, MC, and I thought the IQ had gone up in this forum :|

On 8 Aug 2010 at 10:28am Clifford wrote:
Well you've just lowered it again Harold - it's 'hear, hear'. (Unless that was a typo - in which case I apologise).

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Castle view 19:132
Castle view

Yeah, I somehow imagine that the pandemic has not been much of a great "leveler" for those poorest in our society. :( more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina