Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

I love this town in spring!

On 5 May 2016 at 12:25pm Positive wrote:
Can't believe how lucky we are to live in this beautiful town, do not miss London one bit!
On 5 May 2016 at 1:23pm Ex E1 couple. wrote:
Us too. Our respective families in London like it so much they are looking to view local properties too.
On 5 May 2016 at 2:27pm Jennifer wrote:
Whilst commuting is still necessary for everyone I know (we're not farmers! but we know every bend on the A23), we've found a much happier body and soul balance since arriving, for us and for the children. And the house next door but one sold the day it was put on, so we won't be the only new ones.
On 5 May 2016 at 2:51pm Belladonna wrote:
Wind up ? Lewes is lovely at all times of year. Stop boasting and sounding so smug and get involved in the local community
On 5 May 2016 at 4:09pm body and soul wrote:
Never been to London and don't want to
On 5 May 2016 at 7:07pm Edward wrote:
Must be a wind-up, although by the amount of DFLs I see in Bill's one star cafe on a daily basis - maybe not.
On 6 May 2016 at 4:56am Resident wrote:
Oh trolls, go and enjoy the sunshine , you seem to have a lot of spare time! This forum is unrepresentative of living in Lewes,, I moved from London and have not encountered such views in person ,
On 6 May 2016 at 5:03am Paddy wrote:
Don't rise to the bait resident! Lewes contains all types of people who live together and make this town work, a few bored people like to stir the dfl pot on here at regular intervals!
On 6 May 2016 at 6:29am Earl of Lewes wrote:
As trolls go, Jennifer is one of the best - horribly believable. I was fooled the first time.
On 6 May 2016 at 11:50am Positive wrote:
I actually mean it, I am a very lucky person to live in such a beautiful spot! So say what you want, I love it!
On 8 May 2016 at 11:12am Penny wrote:
I live six months in Mexico and six in Lewes. I'm looking for groups to get involved with. I love history, yoga, pilates and the beauty of nature. Any suggestions. Thank you in advance.

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Five Lewes Pounds 37:132
Five Lewes Pounds

QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If you lend someone £20 and don't see them again it was probably worth it.
Dan