Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

I Love (metaphorically speaking) CHAV

On 19 Mar 2005 at 5:55pm paex wrote:
Having spent a less than successful week away at the races I eagerly logged on to get the goss. There was nothing remotely important.
ALTHOUGH!!
I must admit to having a change of view. Love him or loathe him there is now doubt that chav is at least entertaining and his mindless, sexist and rascist (and some might say tongue in cheek) remarks do at least make people take notice.
There is now doubt about it that he has an uncanny ability to wind people up and all the time he continues I will keep watching.
PS I dont suppose thet he is sponsored in some way to make these ridiculous comments (he can't possibly believe them can he?).

On 23 Mar 2005 at 2:30pm chav wrote:
I'm welling up here. A fan !! tell you what. I'll send you my news letter ' Burberry News' you can see me with my chicks. You say I'm racist, I prefer to think of myself as athletic. Its been a while since I been on here. I think webmaster got the hump. tell me webbo, Is it because I is white?

35 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Golden Bike 38:132
Golden Bike

There is not so much of a housing shortage; more a case of not enough households for preferred lifestyles. In the past, single... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina