Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

I D M Incredible Dancing Man

On 3 Sep 2010 at 5:09pm Decent Citizen wrote:
On here recently it was mentioned he had not been seen recently.Well I am glad to say I saw him and he is fine.He had been in hospital for a week.
On 4 Sep 2010 at 10:39am King Of The Swingers wrote:
Phew, went in the John Harvey the other day and there was an amazing band playing and no sign of him, there was however a bloke who had obviously decided he needed to fill his shoes, but he couldn't throw shapes like the IDM.
On 4 Sep 2010 at 1:29pm Julia Squeezer wrote:
He usually joins us on the first Tuesday evening of the month in the JHT to dance to British traditional tunes played on fiddles, melodeons and concertinas. I hope he's be there on 7th. September.

On 4 Sep 2010 at 4:32pm Bongo wrote:
I see him out and about everyday, though more frequently he has a bottle or two in his bag on the way back from the shops.
On 4 Sep 2010 at 10:08pm Mr_Patel wrote:
He comes into my shop every morning at 7am for his toxic strength cider, not enjoying life at the moment I would imagine
On 4 Sep 2010 at 11:45pm Scrumpy Jack wrote:
I blame the piss heads he is hanging out with. Poor bloke.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Snowdrop Stairs 105:132
Snowdrop Stairs

Lewes town's food buying co-op, JustTrade.org , is now accepting orders for its August event.

justtradeinfo@gmail.com for... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine