Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

How many more ?

On 19 Feb 2018 at 12:24pm Notafan wrote:
Bahafc posts FFS ?
On 19 Feb 2018 at 1:04pm Country Life wrote:
No I'm not a fan especially after working in the industry. Coming through town and seeing the yobs outside the Rights of Man on Saturday afternoon making such a godawful racket was utterly unnecessary.
The tribal, factional nature of the supporters is quite simply boring and I don't feel like watching a bunch of millionaires chasing a ball around and falling over like they've been shot if a sharp piece of grass brushes their leg is, in any way entertaining.
On 19 Feb 2018 at 1:30pm brian wrote:
Get used to if BHA stay up this year Lewes will be mobed on match days , we need to stop all that money coming into the town NOW!
On 19 Feb 2018 at 1:34pm Don’t worry wrote:
The Weed (to give them their proper name) will be relegated this season so peace will be restored.
On 19 Feb 2018 at 2:04pm Country Life wrote:
@Brian, a fair point dryly-put. Id say it's a fine line balancing the revenue going into the pubs who are stretched in many cases versus having Saturday afternoon calm smashed by swearing, shouting, drunken loutish behaviour?
On 19 Feb 2018 at 3:43pm brian's wit is the only wrote:
thing that is dry.
On 19 Feb 2018 at 5:48pm Local wrote:
Coventry are in Div 3; I haven't noticed any issues on all other match days this or last season. Nothing to do with which division BHA are in.
On 19 Feb 2018 at 5:54pm harry wrote:
what a nob they where covenrty fans

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Elly Angel 114:132
The Elly Angel

Sloanes - very much a Browns type brasserie, all day drinks and food. We’ll conceived, but woefully managed and underfunded.... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington