Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

How did the Rooks get on today?

On 25 Apr 2015 at 7:06pm Red wrote:
Did they win?

On 25 Apr 2015 at 7:13pm Castle Gate wrote:
Bury Town 0 - 2 Lewes
Lewes CFC will not be relegated following today's away win, as far as I understand.
On 25 Apr 2015 at 9:22pm 8 miles from home wrote:
There will be an open top bus parade through Lewes high street to celebrate that Lewes FC came 6th from bottom of the Ryman Premier League this season.
On 25 Apr 2015 at 9:37pm Rookie wrote:
A fine end to a rotten season. Must do better next time. With a new manager I think they will.
Don't forget to get your tickets for the Sussex Senior Cup Final at the Amex on May 16th. Lewes v Whitehawk.
On 26 Apr 2015 at 9:39am Outintheestates wrote:
8 miles from home ,I see your mighty seagulls had another exciting season NOT !!!

On 26 Apr 2015 at 2:42pm Rookie wrote:
My nemesis Seagull gas been very quiet of late. Brighton could still find themselves relegated to where they might meet Crawley to see who is the top club in Sussex. That's been uncontested for decades.
Anyway, who cares? There's only mighty Rooks.

On 26 Apr 2015 at 2:58pm Landporter wrote:
Rookie....Brighton can't go down. They have 5 more points than Millwall with 1 game left.

On 26 Apr 2015 at 3:22pm Rookie wrote:
I mistakenly thought it might have been bottom 4 go down in which case they would still be in danger.

On 26 Apr 2015 at 3:22pm Rookie wrote:
I mistakenly thought it might have been bottom 4 go down in which case they would still be in danger.
On 26 Apr 2015 at 3:24pm Outintheestates wrote:
That's a shame would love to see them go down and all those empty spaces the following season .

On 27 Apr 2015 at 2:53pm Old Bloke wrote:
Well done Lewes FC - onwards and upwards next season.
Smashing little club with real supporters and real football - as opposed to the overpaid fancy dans at Brighton falling over every time they get breathed on
Shame Brighton survived - relegation would have been a vanishing trick for all those "lifelong" suddenly appeared middle class supporters with a belly too big for their cheap replica shirt. The decent core support would have got it's club back

On 27 Apr 2015 at 3:02pm Outintheestates wrote:
Here here old bloke you would be surprised at the amount of Brighton fans that turn up at local grounds nowadays totally fed up with what is happening at the Amex with all the plastic fans

On 27 Apr 2015 at 3:23pm Old Bloke wrote:
I know mate - have spoken to a few since I had to move to Lewes
Always had good core support but this new lot almost as cringy as Palace
Not that I'm a Brighton fan - each time someone suggest I might be I consider a noose
On 27 Apr 2015 at 3:35pm Football Crazy wrote:
I feel the same about people who don't use punctuation.

On 27 Apr 2015 at 7:34pm Old Bloke wrote:
Sounds like a replica shirt wearing middle aged middle class lifelong Brighton fan since the Amex was built has just arrived

On 27 Apr 2015 at 11:39pm Young bloke wrote:
Nice to have your back, although you forgot your hyphens.

On 28 Apr 2015 at 8:45am Rookie wrote:
It would be nice to see the Rooks win the cup on the 16th. Not least because it's against dodgy ex manager Steve Kings highly expensive Whitehawk team.

20 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes antiques centre 53:132
Lewes antiques centre

Invading armies are famous for "interbreeding" as you so delicately put it. I'm sure there's plenty of Norman dna as well. Please... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare