Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

How Do You Get Over Someone

On 31 Jan 2008 at 10:04am Matopetope wrote:
Forget Your Ex in 24hrs has dramatically helped some people to recover quickly after a bad break up. I don't know if you have ever heard about this technology but if you can't get over someone or you just can't forget your ex bad memories check this out.

lonelyou.com

On 31 Jan 2008 at 11:00am FA wrote:
Does this work if you're still with your partner ?

On 31 Jan 2008 at 4:15pm down to earth wrote:
I logged on the day after i got married and it has'nt worked for me. Im doing a life sentence twice over so far :-)

On 1 Feb 2008 at 7:00pm lopster wrote:
you scabby old trout DTE - everyone has their redeeming features, you must've been attracted to something about your beloved?

On 1 Feb 2008 at 10:00pm down to earth wrote:
Naaaaa. Had nervious brerak down whilst i met him, must have been vulnerable, should have left him in the nut house :-))

On 2 Feb 2008 at 4:33pm aunt sally wrote:
best way to get over it is go sh*gg someone else best cure i know

On 2 Feb 2008 at 5:06pm Mrs Looseknickers. wrote:
Tried that.With 3 different new partners.Hasn't worked...

On 22 Feb 2008 at 6:20pm Lauren wrote:
Through and experience when i split up with someone ithought i loved. Rather than think of all the good times and the things you miss, i would think of all their bad habbits and the things that really annoyed me. It worked ;-)

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Lewes Penny 119:132
The Lewes Penny

One could say "alternative facts".....climate change is a hoax, i know so because the fossil fuel industry told me.

You just... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine