Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

House Party

On 1 Jun 2016 at 11:45pm Harvard Resident wrote:
Harvard Resident by the park - hope your having a nice holiday - your kids are having a great party.......the rest of the estate, not so much!!!!!!
On 2 Jun 2016 at 9:50am Sussex Police wrote:
We heard it from here and wondered where the noise was coming from . We await contact from the relevant authority before we can authorize a swat team to attend. Kind regards, Sx.Constabulary.
On 2 Jun 2016 at 4:38pm Not impressed wrote:
All we heard was loads of shouting and swearing didn't sound like a good party to me :0 I take it they didn't like being told to turn it down.
On 2 Jun 2016 at 7:58pm Harvard Resident wrote:
I think the battered unconscious kid in the road would agree with you Not Impressed!!!
On 3 Jun 2016 at 10:46am Resilewes wrote:
Cut the "yoof" some slack. We were all young once, and as the government are the UK's biggest drug dealer, freely promoting alcohol and deem it ok to consume despite overwhelming research to the contrary, then we should accept the consequences of it. Thumb me down all you wish, ignorant arseholes!
On 3 Jun 2016 at 11:52am ClarifiedButler wrote:
Let's not pretend it's just the government who are pushing poisonous booze, it's the entire corporate system of which the government is just a cog in a much larger machine.

On 4 Jun 2016 at 8:35am John Harvey wrote:
How very dare you Butler.

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Station Street Lewes 111:132
Station Street Lewes

I think it is unlikely that the IMF will be involved at all in our deficit Tom. The government have offered to give lots of money... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams