Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Homeless at the door asking for money

On 30 Apr 2017 at 6:10pm Lilly wrote:
Any one else had a young homeless man ringing at your door today in South Malling? He showed us a note saying he was part of a homeless programme. A bit worrying.
On 30 Apr 2017 at 6:14pm Didgy wrote:
Could be suspicious. Report to police.
On 30 Apr 2017 at 6:34pm dick wrote:
well the green party lv them . all do gooders
On 30 Apr 2017 at 7:12pm Zowie wrote:
Not quite that. But I did have a very pissed woman ring at my door bell at about 11pm at night a few sundays ago. She wanted money for a cab as her sister (or mother I forget which) was in intensive care and she needed to get to Brighton. I might have believed her but I had been sitting listening to her sing and shout up and down the street beforehand.Not quite the same but sort of annoying.
On 30 Apr 2017 at 7:53pm No pity wrote:
Set the dogs on the blighters
On 30 Apr 2017 at 9:01pm Kim Jong Caulfield wrote:
Boil her in rat`s piss.Then eat her dog.
On 1 May 2017 at 7:32am Jack wrote:
Zowie so pleased you did not hand over cash . Its a big con she walks around the pubs . Doing the same at bus stops and also dow the train station . . She looks like she on the game

On 2 May 2017 at 7:00pm The Lad wrote:
If she on the game I'd reward her in Pipe Passage, good value for a train fare to Brighton.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The John Harvey Tavern 116:132
The John Harvey Tavern

Cote, Erawan, Limetee.

The Ram is hilariously over-priced for what you get, the Cock is admittedly great but no more in Lewes... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the fact it's safe enough to leave windows open and shops don't need to put grills up at night.
Maddie