Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Hog Roast

On 9 Dec 2011 at 12:51am LoveaRoast wrote:
Does anyone know of a good, reliable hog roast company locally? Quite urgent as for Christmas party.

On 9 Dec 2011 at 7:07am Bevi wrote:
Holmansbridge farm in Barcombe can do this - give them a ring.
On 9 Dec 2011 at 7:28am Guido wrote:
Bap, Crackle and Hog. Lewes based company, Brilliant food.
On 9 Dec 2011 at 12:27pm Slarty wrote:
I can vouch for Bap Crackle and Hog too.
Nice BBQ and Hog roast (even tried their lamb roast once too)

Check it out here »

On 10 Dec 2011 at 4:24pm jrsussex wrote:
A really great hog roast from a butcher in Willingdon, I went to a party that he was at and it was very very good. Cannot help out with name or tele number but should be easy to find, Willingdon won't have 2 butchers

On 10 Dec 2011 at 4:43pm Bazooka Joe wrote:
How about (the appropriately named) John Ham?

On 12 Dec 2011 at 11:36pm onetimer wrote:
John Ham is good but have to say I agree with Bap Crackle & Hog from experience. You can find them on any search engine. Competitive and professional local chap.

On 29 May 2015 at 5:57am gino banksee wrote:
I recommend to you the hog roast of premier hog roast the bbq was very impressive to look and absolutely delicious. Their service was exceptional that was base in my experienced.

Check it out here »

On 2 Jun 2015 at 7:59am wrote:
On 13 Oct 2015 at 6:48pm Error11 wrote:
Be very wary of using Darren Bishop and his Bap Crackle and Hog company for your event! Extremely unorganised, poor table service, missing food and members of staff disappearing to do another job.
We have tried to take this up with Darren Bishop but his responses were slow and he always had to be chased up to get a reply at all and his final email to me was nothing short of rude and abusive. Case has been opened with trading standards.
Also Darren has removed posting comments to FB, removed reviews from Yell and only cherry picks the reviews he wants people to see.

On 10 Feb 2016 at 9:03am peter n wrote:
Seconded avoid Bapcrackeland hog at all costs- fraudulent and cheating company- does not provide waht you pay for, does not answer calls, then lies and excuses.
Got our money back after reporting to trading standards.
Should be shut down.

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes banners and crosses 58:132
Lewes banners and crosses

They're everywhere, popping up like mushrooms but much uglier. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the way streets have street parties!!!!!!!
JoJo