frame-src 'self' data:

Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Hixon Green

On 21 Sep 2018 at 9:57am Louise wrote:
Hi all, I live in Hove but used to work in Lewes for over 3 years. Hixon Green in Hove is a really lovely cafe bar. No evening food but one of the best for breakfast/brunch and lovely coffee/cakes etc. It's open really early in the morning for commuters and early risers and has a lovely relaxed table service vibe and really friendly staff. It's pretty reasonably priced too for drinks, I think 4.50 for a glass for Prosecco. Hopefully the Lewes one will follow in its footsteps. Nicely decorated as well and notes pretentious as some people may think it could be.. much much better the Fuego Lounge. we Have a Modelo Lounge in Hove opposite Hixon Green and it's horrible with awful food in my opinion.
On 21 Sep 2018 at 10:01am Hixon of Hock Green wrote:
3 years counts for nought, you're in the wrong forum. Kind regards.
On 21 Sep 2018 at 1:28pm PR wrote:
Have you previously worked on a marketing campaign for Aqua, Louise?
On 21 Sep 2018 at 1:39pm Mark wrote:
Hmm.... My judgement on this is that Hixon Green should probably concentrate more on providing their actual service and less on insulting the intelligence of Lewesians.
On 21 Sep 2018 at 4:46pm Howard wrote:
Mark where you bullied as a child you never have a good word to say about anything or anybody
On 21 Sep 2018 at 10:17pm Mark wrote:
You'd be surprised if you met me, Howard. I'm charming in real life. I'm just obnoxious on here. It's my outlet.
On 22 Sep 2018 at 12:59am Howard wrote:
You need to get your self a gold fish mate

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffe Tableau 2015 24:132
Cliffe Tableau 2015

Motorists expectations need to be reduced. The idea that you should be able to drive everywhere at 60mph is unrealistic and they... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams