Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Hillsborough and Boris Johnson.

On 26 Apr 2016 at 12:36pm Liverpool Fan. wrote:
On the day in which the courts have found that those that died at Hillsborough were unlawfully killed and that Liverpool fans bore no responsibility whatsoever for this tragedy, it is surely time to remind ourselves what the odious creep who would be our Prime Minister and con us into leaving the EU wrote in the Spectator about Liverpool and it`s people.. .

Check it out here »
On 26 Apr 2016 at 12:57pm We are but oiks wrote:
and are not worthy, O great Boris. I'd rather have chastened Germans (post WW11) running our affairs than Boris the Berk and the Bullington Club Boys. I just remember how the class system worked in this country. I'm for staying in Europe.
On 26 Apr 2016 at 2:38pm Jonny wrote:
Thank you for posting that Liverpool Fan. It reminds us of the wider fact that "The Establishment" runs this country and organisations like The Police are instruments of it. The tone of any organisation, small, large, country sized is set at the top by the people at the top.
July 7th 2005 should be the next public inquest and enquiry.
Where is the Chilcott report? Buried by the establishment.
On 26 Apr 2016 at 3:53pm 8 miles from home wrote:
Anyone who went to football games in the 80's knew how the scouser's always wanted something for nothing. They robbed shops, mugged people and buried their knifes just outside the football ground's so they could be found and used after the game. They would also climb over the wall to gain entry to games. The 96 are victims but the ticketless fans that crushed them that day will always for me be the cause.
On 26 Apr 2016 at 4:36pm 8 miles from Auschwitz. wrote:
Thank you for your excellent contribution my dear Nazi friend.
On 26 Apr 2016 at 6:43pm 280 miles from Liverpool wrote:
Good job you're that far, "8 miles"

On 26 Apr 2016 at 6:47pm Liverpool Fan wrote:
8 miles from home you are lower than pond life.

On 26 Apr 2016 at 8:52pm Boris Fan wrote:
No he’s right. They’re Northerners and they deserved to die.

On 26 Apr 2016 at 10:43pm Dear 8 miles wrote:
It has taken 27 years for those to get justice. It was a great day in that the Police can start to be held accountable for their mistakes and the lies that they profligated for these many years; even during this inquest. On the day that the shameless authorities and pernicious human beings like Kelvin McKenzie have been well and truly rumbled as liars and moral cowards, you come on here like a scratched, tired & clichéd record. I don't know if you were trying to be funny; I know you do appear to be a sad, misguided & bitter human being.

On 27 Apr 2016 at 4:28am King of Sussex wrote:
I wonder if anyone can explain how Janus Cameron can go from describing grieving families as like ‘a blind man looking in a dark room for a cat that isn’t there’ to ‘I would like to pay tribute to the extraordinary courage of #Hillsborough campaigners in their long search for the truth’
I notice that all of a sudden nobody - apart from cornered rat Paul Newman - is admitting they belong to the (almost) quarter of the population who voted for this shabby little tax cheating liar.

On 27 Apr 2016 at 11:19am SD wrote:
And do you think that even one policeman or chief will face any charge for what happened? I would not hold your breath.

On 27 Apr 2016 at 4:08pm 8 miles from home wrote:
"Calm down" "Calm down"

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Golden Bike 38:143
Golden Bike

I'm very happy for you then. How are you going to use it? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the way streets have street parties!!!!!!!
JoJo