Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Hey Everyone Newcomer Here

On 18 Aug 2010 at 10:03pm undorough wrote:
Hello everybody, I saw this forum recently and I think it is time for me to join. I'm attracted to your topics here. I hope I can find trustable people here. C ya around

On 18 Aug 2010 at 10:29pm Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
Welcome my friend, certainly a variations of topics here, great bunch of people I can tell you, enjoy and catch you later, am a little p.....d due to visiting some delightful public houses today. C ya around as you say undorough, Best Peter and Boon-Nam

On 18 Aug 2010 at 10:35pm MC wrote:
Peter, you are too quick to respond to the spam robots!

On 18 Aug 2010 at 10:38pm Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
explain what Spam Robots are my friend?? Not too up on the techno lingo. Come on here to update friends and add my two penneth to the debates. Hurry up and respond to this robot, am knackered, cheers, Peter

On 18 Aug 2010 at 10:52pm MC wrote:
A spam robot is a program used nowadays mostly to make posts to public internet places (i.e. those that don't require registration)usually promoting paid-for services.
I know its hard to see what service this one is promoting but this is often is the case. The lonely bloke earlier (Marcelo something, now deleted) was promoting a singles dating site aimed at people aged around 25.

On 18 Aug 2010 at 10:59pm Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
Well you live and learn MC, and I fell for it hook line and sinker. I digress, now onto another matter. Had a winner today, Boogie Dancer, made a fortune and have been assured another runner tomororw is going to fly home, not sure if you are a gambler MC but always happy to pass on a tip my friend. now must go, am rather worn out, had a very busy week. Cheers and all the best, Peter

On 18 Aug 2010 at 11:12pm MC wrote:
Thanks Peter. I don't like horses much at the moment. They are becoming rather too prevalent in my part of the country. I almost prefer the cows they are replacing.

On 18 Aug 2010 at 11:15pm Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
No probs MC, am a gambling man myself, spent all my money on wine woman and gambling, the rest I wasted (to quote Georgie Best) Catch you another time, All the best my friend, Peter

On 18 Aug 2010 at 11:37pm TDA wrote:
Genius.
Peter and Boon-nam, are you for real?

On 19 Aug 2010 at 9:04am Totally normal wrote:
He sounds like either:
1) A Hoorah Henry with too much time on this hands (I suspect he reads the Sunday Times...hence finding this forum recently)
OR
2) A total nutter with a drug problem
OR
3) An artist

On 19 Aug 2010 at 9:07am Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
Good Morning Lewes and TDA. Off up to the smoke today, business beckons! Set myself up nicely with the full Monty, salty smoked rashers, 2 porkers, sizzled to perfection, black pudding (only get the white pudding in Ireland) and a free range egg, scrumptious! My Boo was rather keen on fresh fruit for Breks, whereas I prefer a good 'ol fry up. Wishing you all a good day and hope to catch up with you later, Best, Peter and Boon-Nam. Ps Last day of freedom, my Boo Boo returns to me Friday.

On 19 Aug 2010 at 9:08am Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
Try all 3 Normal and you may be getting there ha ha. Best, Peter

On 19 Aug 2010 at 11:19am Totally normal wrote:
Do you wear a hat?

On 19 Aug 2010 at 1:27pm TAFKAPS wrote:
He's either really clever or really tedious, not sure which, however it's certainly added something to this small town forum!

On 19 Aug 2010 at 2:04pm Regular. wrote:
I'm still debating whether it's someone we know who is on a wind up or really a hard drinkin,gamblin',Harveys drinker,Thai bride expert....50 years old,been to Las Vegas...

On 19 Aug 2010 at 2:59pm MC wrote:
It's nice not to care whether Peter's for real or not... and while we are here... what is for real on an anonymous forum? There are quite a few people who I'm sure behave very differently in this anonymous forum that they do in real life. (Although the numbers have lessened recently).

Anyway, if not a publicly schooled buffer, a satisfying imitation of one.

On 19 Aug 2010 at 7:31pm Decent Citizen wrote:
Harmless bit of fun I think. Makes me laugh.

On 19 Aug 2010 at 9:04pm Hurrah wrote:
Three cheers for Peter and Poon Tang, I say !
On 19 Aug 2010 at 9:48pm Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
Well Totally if the hat fits.....and the only drugs I have ever taken have been a little blue V to help rise to the occassion and an E, by that I mean Enema, the rest I shall leave to your furtive imagination my friend, best wishes, Peter and Boon-nam.
On 19 Aug 2010 at 9:51pm Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
May I take this opportunity to say I apprecite all your comments, even the negative, nice to communicate with fellow residents of our charming town, 3 cheers for Peter and Poo Tang (good one Hurrah) Best, Peter

On 19 Aug 2010 at 10:00pm Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
And yes totally I am an artist, but you left of the p...in front ha ha, best to you, Peter

On 19 Aug 2010 at 10:31pm Deelite wrote:
You've definitely missed out on the drug front

On 19 Aug 2010 at 11:42pm Webbo wrote:
The numbers may have seemed to lessen MC but the page views rise month on month so I guess there are a lot more lurkers out there

On 20 Aug 2010 at 12:14am mccauley wrote:
I'm thinking Peter must have some real Irish in him, as few else would touch white pudding.

On 20 Aug 2010 at 12:51am MC wrote:
Webbo: I was talking about the recent reduction of number of people who adopt a different persona on this anonymous forum (mostly the antagonistic ones who probably wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life), not visitors in general.

On 20 Aug 2010 at 1:03am Poppy Cock wrote:
Mo(i)st definately, 3 cheers for Peter and Boon-Nam (Poo-Tang and others!)

On 20 Aug 2010 at 1:50am Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
mccauley you have me sussed you b....r ha ha of course you are right and I hope my Boo will soon have some Irish in her ha ha. Cheers to you too Poppy Cock, my pal Nige has turned up with a bottle and we are listening to some Jazz whilst discussing world politics!!!!!!!!!! Bonne Nuit mes amies, Peter and Boon-Nam

On 20 Aug 2010 at 2:08am Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
Irish Pa, English Ma = Pete ahhhh
Bless you all my friends, gotta keep my eye on old Nigel here, the wine is dissapearing at an alarming rate I can tell you! Best, Peter and Boon-Nam

On 20 Aug 2010 at 10:24am Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
Good Morning Lewes. Only just got out of the sack, rather late night last night. Nigel still here looking like he has been to hell and back ha ha. Just preparing brunch, wild (in fact furious) smoked salmon and some scrams, that should sort us out. Catch you all later, Best, Peter B-)

On 20 Aug 2010 at 1:12pm Hoodie Hugger wrote:
Man's a genius. If only there were a few more like him in the town :-D
Have a lovely day, Peter and Boon-Nam!

7 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffe Tableau 2015 Lewes 23:132
Cliffe Tableau 2015 Lewes

Hi. Has anyone been camping at Blackberry wood? I've booked with a small group for next month but am reading conflicting info on... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina