Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Herr Farage

On 3 Jan 2017 at 7:07pm sTC wrote:
So what about that naughty Nigel applying for a German passport the day after the referendum? Seems EU citizenship is still good enough for him.
Shame about the false german address he gave. Police investigating.
Tut tut
On 3 Jan 2017 at 9:23pm Dr Good wrote:
Dpoilsport
On 3 Jan 2017 at 10:57pm Hermann wrote:
So what does this mean? That there'll have to be a second referendum? What a silly Nigel he is making it so obvious that he really wants to be in the EU. That's what you mean isn't it sTC? Do you thin he'll end up in a German prison?
On 3 Jan 2017 at 11:45pm wool pulled wrote:
Just proves what an absolute sht he is. He's dishonest and duped the 52%. He knows what a mess the country will be in and he's fleeing the sinking ship.
On 4 Jan 2017 at 7:01am Prepuce pulled wrote:
That's what Farage does
On 4 Jan 2017 at 11:06am inthegutter wrote:
As much as I despise Farage, I don't think there is any truth in these rumours.
On 4 Jan 2017 at 11:45am Bert wrote:
Lots of spiteful gossips on here today spouting their usual rumour and nonsense.
You need to spend some time putting your toys back in the pram.
Sooner we're out of the EU the better.
On 4 Jan 2017 at 11:55am Clifford wrote:
Yes, it's interesting isn't it Bert, how the referendum result brought out the nasty undemocratic streak in all the 'Oh, we're so caring and liberal' Remainers. Still, as supporters of the Goldman Sachs-sponsored EU neo-liberal project what can you expect?

Check it out here »
On 4 Jan 2017 at 12:49pm true wrote:
Absolutely Clifford I haven't heard any silly Remoaner mention the fact that the EU ruthlessly decided that the Greek government giving it's poverty stricken pensioners 400 Euros each over christmas was a breach of their enforced austerity commitments.
over 17 million voted for brexit and under 4 million for ukip - maths isn't your strong point is it wool pulled?

On 4 Jan 2017 at 3:25pm Bert wrote:
Another with her knickers in a twist about Nige
On 4 Jan 2017 at 3:42pm Sussex Jim wrote:
Nigel Farage has done more to rid this country of European bureuocracy than any amount of saloon bar complainers. He should be regarded as a political hero.

On 4 Jan 2017 at 5:17pm TC wrote:
FYI HTH

Check it out here »

On 4 Jan 2017 at 9:02pm Tom Pain wrote:
If you take into account the fact that the big banks create all the currency in the world and charge interest for the privilege of using it, it's not surprising that they run the world. Britain could create it's own interest free money and democracy could flourish. Until that day we will be slaves to the International Userers, that much is certain.Wake Up.
On 5 Jan 2017 at 12:03am wool pulled wrote:
True - wasn't it 52% to Brexit & 48% to remain? Farage campaigned for Brexit. Not maths just facts
On 5 Jan 2017 at 12:14am True wrote:
Not everyone who voted leave listened to or was influenced by Nigel Farage... not very difficult to understand is it.
I take you hang on Nick Clegg's every word do you? love Goldman Sachs, Tony Blair, David Cameron and Osbourne?

On 5 Jan 2017 at 1:56pm wool pulled wrote:
Not at all, I don't particularly listen to any of them, but I do take umbridge when someone courts media attention and incites racism and hate, then we hear he wants to bug**r off to live somewhere else and let someone else clear up the mess.
On 5 Jan 2017 at 4:49pm true wrote:
That's a different point entirely - you implied over 17 million people took their advice from Mr. Farage, something that is 100% factually incorrect and also incredibly bigoted in your implication that the 17 million people didn't know what they voted for.
Another bitter remainer trying to smear people who don't agree with him. With your grasp of the debate perhaps it is you who didn't know what he was voting for.

On 6 Jan 2017 at 12:19am ant wrote:
To me it sounds like wool pulled just dislikes Nigel, I see no mention of a smear campaign against Brexiteers. The truth is he told some lies like they all did before the vote. Surely everyone is allowed to voice an opinion, that's what a forum is supposed to be.

19 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Torchlit 136:143
Torchlit

The old hyena's really living up to his name. Whatever you think about Corbyn the last thing you could imagine is that he's... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like BONFIRE NIGHT, and of course all the out-meetings which go on around this time - and the loud bang at the crack of dawn!
Jojo