Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Helpful man in car park yesterday Wednesday

On 5 Sep 2013 at 2:11pm Jacky wrote:
Hello, just want to say a big thank you to the very kind man who helped me manoeuvre my car out of a car park back up Watergate Lane yesterday afternoon. You were very helpful and I really appreciated your assistance. Thanks again!
On 5 Sep 2013 at 2:19pm ron wrote:
Typical woman driver needing help with driving! Let me guess, do you have a 4x4?
On 5 Sep 2013 at 2:31pm Ron is weasely wrote:
Ron, typical idiot/troll, needs to make sexist comments , and find something bad to say about a heartfelt thank you for the kindness of a stranger.

On 5 Sep 2013 at 5:47pm Hello Trevor wrote:
"More than cleverness we need kindness"

On 5 Sep 2013 at 6:35pm Biggles the chivalrous wrote:
Ron, as the likes & dislikes clearly display,tis a far more noble man aid fair maiden.You could possibly learn a lesson from this which would probably result in you spending far less time upstairs in your bedroom ALONE!!!
On 5 Sep 2013 at 9:18pm Ron wrote:
All that the likes and dislikes tell me is that more women than men use this site. But you didn't answer the question. Was it a 4x4? Bet its a range rover.

On 5 Sep 2013 at 9:37pm Jacky wrote:
Hi Ron (and other, kinder respondents).
No the car isn't a 4 x 4 but yes you are right, I am a typical female driver needing help and thankfully I met someone who provided that help.
I don't have my ego wrapped up in my driving proficiency and am more than happy to be helped by someone as kind as the chap I met.

On 5 Sep 2013 at 10:30pm Winterbourne Wanderer wrote:
Gracious response of the year award goes to Jacky.
On 5 Sep 2013 at 10:33pm Horseman7 wrote:
And while on the subject of random kindness of strangers, many thanks to the lovely lady who helped me carry my heavy shopping bags from Aldi to the bus stop on Tuesday afternoon.
And to the equally lovely Compass bus driver who dropped me off right outside my front door.
It's the little things like this that mean a great deal.
No point scoring required.

On 6 Sep 2013 at 1:11pm Ron is weasely wrote:
All drivers need help sometimes. The ones that think they don't are deluded.
Oh, and Ron, I am a man. You are so sexist, you even try and find a gender issue from anonymous posts about your technically flawed, mean spirited comment.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Lewes Crest 118:132
The Lewes Crest

As expected the chartist only turns up to put down. Just like the ferret. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington