Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Haven't been able to post for a month!

On 7 Jan 2008 at 1:16am expat wrote:
This is the first time I haven't been locked out since Dec 10th, so thanks for the suppoort and comments Lewesianne and anyone else, sorry it took so long to reply, but haven't been able to post in Batland until now and im still on holiday, so I'll reply properly in a week or two. Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year. What happened webbo?

On 7 Jan 2008 at 8:55am Inbred Yokel wrote:
As you live on the other side of the world, I can't see why this site is of any interest to you. You have no idea what's going on in Lewes and therefore cannot constructively comment on any issue raised. If Lewes was important to you then why move?

On 7 Jan 2008 at 1:14pm The Webmaster wrote:
Hi expat
I don't think it had anything to do with me but if this does happen to anyone you can always let me know by using the contact page.

On 7 Jan 2008 at 4:27pm Mark wrote:
Good to see you posting again expat ignore the idiot yokel.

On 7 Jan 2008 at 5:21pm test wrote:
test

On 7 Jan 2008 at 5:23pm I dont live in lewes anymore wrote:
Dear Inbred...
Does anyone know what's going on in Lewes???
LOL
PhilX

On 7 Jan 2008 at 10:14pm zola wrote:
Hi Phil!!
Nice to see you back,hope the move went well.(Don't know Phil personally,but he was most helpful when I had a problem with the web)Good man.

On 7 Jan 2008 at 10:16pm zola. wrote:
And to you Expat,welcome back.Take no notice,it's her hormones.....

On 9 Jan 2008 at 2:58am expat wrote:
Thaks for the welcome 'home' all. Hi there Yokel, hope you're having a great new year.

On 9 Jan 2008 at 4:58pm I dont live in lewes anymore wrote:
Hi Zola,
Yes the move went ok and we are slooowly settling in.
Now waiting for some decent weather so we can start the building works.
Roll on spring/summer.
PhilX

On 9 Jan 2008 at 9:56pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
Inbred Yokel,
I think Expat has every right to be included on this forum. To think and willingly join in on the forum demonstrates a loyalty to the town. As a friend of mine always says, Lewes reminds him of "Hotel California" by the Eagles - "you can check out anytime you want but you can never leave".

On 9 Jan 2008 at 10:53pm zola wrote:
What difference does it make where you live now? If you were bought up in Lewes,have family here,visit,and are still interested in what goes on....Surely this is one of the first places you will come back to? I can think of at least 5 folk here who by their very names are 'Expats',be they in Australia,Seaford...Look at the 'memories' thread a while back.Choked me up that one did,all you folk with lovely thoughts of our childhoods in Lewes.Echoing Expat,Happy New Year Yokel.x

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Spires 80:132
Lewes Spires

There seems to be lots of people with leaky fuel tanks in lewes as i keep seeing queues around all petrol stations in town.... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine