Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Hat Shop Near To Lewes?

On 9 Aug 2010 at 1:26pm Mr Montal wrote:
Does anyone know of a good hat shop near Lewes?
I want a short brimmed hat something like a Homburg or Borsalino or a Federa Hat... 1930's 1940's hat.

On 9 Aug 2010 at 2:08pm Judge Montel wrote:
Someone mentioned on this forum a hat shop in Eastbourne (I think it was) but I can't seem to find the posting.. It was talking about Paul Clark Clothiers, he's nice bloke too..
He's just about to move premises to further up Lewes High Street next door to The British Heart Foundation Charity Shop.. Alas he has no hats for me..

On 9 Aug 2010 at 2:13pm Homburg wrote:
Have you tried the Vintage Shirt Company near Lewes Arms? They may be able to help and if not, will certainly guide you in the right direction.

On 9 Aug 2010 at 3:41pm Old Cynic wrote:
Try Hugh Rae ?

On 9 Aug 2010 at 4:04pm David J Smith wrote:
Don't you dare buy a Homburg. They're a symbol of white imperialist aggression and my wife and children would be scarred for life by the insult to their racial heritage should you wear such a blatant fascist emblem in public. The police should make sure you choose something appropriately multicultural, like a baseball cap.

On 9 Aug 2010 at 5:22pm jrsussex wrote:
If you have no luck locally then try a cap/hat shop I have used for years. Fantastic selection of caps/hats for men and women, it's all they sell.
Tele: 01702 430798 - web www.classic-cap.co.uk/
You can view their range on-line and if you do buy the cap/hat will arrive by post in just a few days.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cameron and Porky 18:132
Cameron and Porky

I think it is unlikely that the IMF will be involved at all in our deficit Tom. The government have offered to give lots of money... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa