Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Halloween

On 31 Oct 2008 at 8:00am Lewes Coven wrote:
Be warned residents of Lewes, our day has come.
Cackle cackle

On 31 Oct 2008 at 8:08am Expat wrote:
It's all over here, and I've just finished eating a kilo of jelly thingies and other teeth pulling sweets. No-one came round, I was so disappointed!

On 31 Oct 2008 at 8:10am Lauren wrote:
Expat, it's tonight you plonker x

On 31 Oct 2008 at 8:35am warlock wrote:
Lauren I think expat lives in Oz or New Zealand so with the time zones they are in front of us

who's the plonker now
only kidding Happy Halloween

On 31 Oct 2008 at 8:59am Earl of Lewes wrote:
Yes, I've stocked-up on the Ex-Lax chocolates. Watch those kids run!

On 31 Oct 2008 at 9:12am Lauren wrote:
sorry warlock did not realise they lived in Oz. Yes im a plonker LOL

On 31 Oct 2008 at 11:13am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
EoL, you could have saved yourself a fortune had you only taken up my tip of chocolate-coated Brussels sprouts. They may not have quite the desired laxative effect, but the resulting flatulence affects the whole family, a perfect "treat" to be doled out by those of us who blame the parents.
I've got a Sussex police "no trick or treat" sign for the front door and tranquillisers for the dogs.

On 31 Oct 2008 at 1:20pm Ram Jam wrote:
Normal night down here in Land port, as most nights the street urchins demand money with menaces.

On 1 Nov 2008 at 9:07am Old git wrote:
I painted my wellies silver and left them outside my house the kids didnt come knocking they thought gary glitter lived there.
next year chocoilate covered brussell sprouts.

On 1 Nov 2008 at 9:11am FA wrote:
A good night was had by all last night...lots of mates came over with their kids....mums and kids went out trick or treating whilst the dads sat in devouring copiuos amounts of alcohol.
Had lots of trick or treaters knock...all well dressed up and all well behaved with parental supervision.

On 2 Nov 2008 at 1:00am Lopster wrote:
town is dieing through lack of support - I am a DFL and I support my local hostelry's where are you locals? - pay-day for many (last Day in month - last Fri in month - Friday) - A Friday - Halloween - and every pub in town empty - last night - really - Lewes Arms - Brewers - Rainbow - about 15 people in each pub (OK not EVERY pub maybe but the three I was in) - WHAT IS WORSE is tha same thing tonight as well - SO MAny pubs to savour in this great town; Use it or lose it - no wonder the Snowdrop (may) have gone to the wall - you are all at home on your Euro-fighting-fizz at £5 for 20 tins from Tesco - enjoy X-Factor...

On 2 Nov 2008 at 9:45pm walter wrote:
Lopster, you sound p*ssed. Go back to the pub.

On 2 Nov 2008 at 9:59pm Lopster wrote:
chance'd be a fine thing - p*ssed off maybe Walter - never seen the town so quiet - even given the fact that outmeetings occurring - ho-hum

24 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Potting Shed Lewes 122:132
The Potting Shed Lewes

This morning some runners from Lewes (hardy souls given the downpours) were passing along the lanes in East Chiltington when they... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
There are no ordinary moments
Dan