Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Green Rally at Lewes station 6pm TOMORROW (Wed.)!!

On 30 Apr 2013 at 8:07pm Jolly Green Giant wrote:
Green Rally at Lewes station 6pm TOMORROW (Wednesday 1 May) with Caroline Lucas MP!!
Come down for just 15 minutes and show your support in front of the BBC South East cameras for a nationalised rail, lower train fares and the Lewes Green Party election campaign!!
Alfie Stirling for East Sussex County Council!!
On 30 Apr 2013 at 8:17pm uckers barry wrote:
i will come and throw flower bombs and eggs im a raving looney
On 30 Apr 2013 at 8:29pm landporter wrote:
jesus wept, The green party are more loony than the loony party
On 30 Apr 2013 at 8:38pm havenrook wrote:
Last time that cow opened her mouth (at the March for England) some poor lady ended up with one less eye.
On 30 Apr 2013 at 9:52pm the old mayor wrote:
Well. maybe she is right. All these old nationalised business ( British Rail, British Airways, British Gas, Electricity & Water Co., British Telecom etc. etc.) They were loosing money handover fist under control of the state and so were privatised, but now are all raking it in, and maybe we should actually take them back. Milk them dry and then privatise them again !! 'cos lets face it governments can't organise a party in a brewery !! Obviously it will take about 10 years, but enough time to get us out of this hole we are in. And we don't even support the Greens !!
On 1 May 2013 at 7:05am mr man wrote:
Would nether vote for the green pary . one of the green m.p fly down from scotland . then gos on about other people saving the world ! your taxs will go up just like they have done in brighton due to the green party

On 1 May 2013 at 8:08am Pedant wrote:
Mr Man, do you mean "never"?

On 1 May 2013 at 9:18am GhostBike wrote:
"All these old nationalised business ( British Rail, British Airways, British Gas, Electricity & Water Co., British Telecom etc. etc.)"
The rail network costs the taxpayer a lot more now than it did when it was nationalised. I'm not ideologically against privatisation by the way, but the way the rail network was sold off was absolutely bonkers - particularly the way rolling stock is leased out to the operating companies.
On another note, and I'm not sure how this could be done, but perhaps we should introduce a minimum level of competency in written English before being allowed to contribute to this forum?
On 1 May 2013 at 9:20am GhostBike wrote:
"'cos lets face it governments can't organise a party in a brewery !! "
HBOS, RBS on the other hand.... well I suppose they were good at organising parties, but even better at getting us all to pick up the bill.
On 1 May 2013 at 11:41am havenrook wrote:
Caroline (Toad face) Lucas from the Green Party return to your Toad Hall or seven dials tree and do us all a favour and mask your face up like most of your supporters do.
On 1 May 2013 at 3:58pm mickyboy wrote:
lewes's pain is Brighton's gain, apparently a rally is being held at Brighton railway station at 6.00pm to celebrate not having her in the city, pontificating her usual twaddle. this unmentionable person has ensured the only greens I'm interested in are on my dinner plate

On 3 May 2013 at 6:46pm The New Age wrote:
The Greens F'd up Brighton... No way will they get in here!

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Town Clock 88:132
Lewes Town Clock

Hello Lewes Forum, I have an enquiry.
Does anyone know of an enclosed field near Lewes where our delightful but errant 10 month... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy