Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Great news!

On 24 Jun 2016 at 9:53pm Winner wrote:
People call us stupid and say we were tricked by power hungry politicians. Dream On!! This kind of border control is exactly what we voted for. I couldn't be more thrilled!

Check it out here »
On 24 Jun 2016 at 10:15pm Last laugh wrote:
Turkeys are coming home to roost. And as the economy continues to tank, jobs become scarcer, Ireland and Scotland leave the UK and Boris takes the reigns the uneducated and the poor will suffer most from Brexit.

Well what did you expect? Christmas is coming you turkeys....

On 24 Jun 2016 at 10:22pm Turkey wrote:
Did someone mention Turkey? They're going to be joining the EU soon; thank God we are leaving!
On 24 Jun 2016 at 10:24pm Laughs longest wrote:
Yeah whatever, I won't even argue about the legality of sending no EU migrants to the UK pre or post brexit. The fact you posted it shows the nuances will be lost.
On 24 Jun 2016 at 10:47pm PN wrote:
Errm ..Turkey joining was a lie , ....its still a lie .
On 25 Jun 2016 at 12:09am Joe wrote:
They can have are space

On 25 Jun 2016 at 12:28am Paul Oldman wrote:
I thought Paul Newman said that he was posting for the last time a few days ago. I wish he'd keep his promise.

On 25 Jun 2016 at 7:40am PeNis wrote:
PN did say he wasn't posting anymore, but you know these political types (they can't be trusted). Maybe he ran out of roadkill to eat or maybe it rained and made his newspaper house wet, but whatever the reason he's back.
On 25 Jun 2016 at 8:02am Gerty wrote:
Turkey joining is a lie. But Boris is very pro-EU and pro-Turkey. I'd worry if he's leading negotiations to leave because he'll do anything for power and has no principles.

Check it out here »
On 25 Jun 2016 at 9:30am Penistone wrote:
Perhaps he should live there

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffe Bonfire Society Penny 21:132
Cliffe Bonfire Society Penny

Well it looks as if I can jet off soon , none of the loud mouths with nothing behind them have anything to say, all piss and wind... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like The Grange Gardens, and the way the teashop has the most odd mixture of china from the charity shops
Jojo