Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Great new menu at Guido's

On 1 Mar 2007 at 2:48pm Karen wrote:
Check out the new menu at Guido's. A great range of Tex-Mex food, lovely home-made burgers, giant platters and traditional stuff too - steaks, bangers & mash, fish & chips. All home-made and cooked to order, at very reasonable prices.
There is also Harvey's at 2.50 a pint, and a very wide range of bottled beers. There is a very nice bar area tucked away inside, so you can just go in for a drink if you don't want to eat. Check out the amazing cocktail list!
Guido's is not just another chain - it's an independent restaurant, owned and run by people who live in Lewes. Give it a try!

On 1 Mar 2007 at 6:28pm Andy wrote:
Where abouts are you Karen (i walk around town with my eyes closed !!!). I'm out in the town next weekend with a load of mates and we usually end up in an eatery somewhere....i might give Guido's a bash

On 2 Mar 2007 at 2:31am Karen wrote:
Hi Andy.
We are at 145 High Street. The top end of the town, right opposite Keere Street at the bottleneck. Diagonally opposite the Brewers Arms. Worth a walk up the hill! We look forward to seeing you.
Take a look at our website for the menu:
www.guidos-restaurant.co.uk

On 2 Mar 2007 at 8:27am Flipper wrote:
There seems to be a lack of focus at this place. First it was tapas (but not Spanish tapas), then I dunno what, now Tex-Mex. Hm..

On 2 Mar 2007 at 9:20am Ive eaten there wrote:
I have eaten and drank and Guido's. The food is loverly, really nice, but if you could improve the speed of service, it would be a winner.

On 2 Mar 2007 at 12:43pm Karen wrote:
Hi Flipper
I wouldn't call it a lack of focus. We initially started out serving a range of international dishes in the tapas style, i.e. smaller dishes so people could share a few and choose their own combination of flavours. Although this concept was popular with some, it seemed that the majority of our customers simply didn't get it!
We listened to what our customers said, and decided to change our concept in order to meet customer demand. We therefore dropped the international tapas idea after Christmas, and launched a brand new menu which has a Tex-Mex focus, but also includes a range of traditional dishes for those who prefer simple, honest home-cooked food at reasonable prices. Something that Lewes has been sadly lacking.
The new menu has so far been well received. Why not give it a try?

On 2 Mar 2007 at 12:49pm Karen wrote:
Hi!
I'm glad you liked the food. Thanks for your feedback regarding the service. We'll take that on board and see what we can do.
Just to clarify - when you say speed of service, do you mean in terms of the food coming from the kitchen, or the attention of the waiting staff?
Whatever it is, I'll look into it and put it right!

On 2 Mar 2007 at 1:32pm Iv eaten there wrote:
Food and drink delivery mainly.
Thats the only problem that I and some of my friends say.
"Loverly food, just a bit slow"

On 2 Mar 2007 at 1:32pm Iv eaten there wrote:
Food and drink delivery mainly.
Thats the only problem that I and some of my friends say.
"Loverly food, just a bit slow"

On 2 Mar 2007 at 2:15pm Karen wrote:
Thanks for that. We have had concerns that the food could come a bit quicker. I think the problem is that because everything is freshly made and cooked to order, it can take a bit longer. That's no help though when you are sitting there waiting for your food!
I'll have a word with the chefs tonight and see what we can do.

On 2 Mar 2007 at 11:51pm Smiler wrote:
How do you know he's coming from down the hill?

On 5 Mar 2007 at 10:10am 2happy wrote:
I tried to eat there but it was closed in the middle of the day! Not sure what the problem was. And what happened to the waiter that was there? He made all the difference when I did get to eat there.

I tried to eat there but it was closed in the middle of the day! Not sure what the problem was. And what happened to the waiter that was there? He made all the difference when I did get to eat there.

On 5 Mar 2007 at 10:11am 2happy wrote:
Whoops!

On 5 Mar 2007 at 6:17pm harry wrote:
It's closed today as the chefs have walked. Any chance of giving them their p45s please Karen? Know the old waiter is STILL waiting for his 2 months after leaving because you couldn't pay him.

On 5 Mar 2007 at 7:07pm Fred wrote:
What is this a free site for advertising, i think it's deplorable, if you want to advertise it should be done in the propper manner. whoever you are Karen! Oh one of the owners of a failing restaurant, and am i right in thinking that you've only been in the town for a couple of years!

On 5 Mar 2007 at 9:05pm Garty wrote:
I've been to Guido's a few times, twice when it first opened and once recently. The food was great last summer, but we ordered a pizza from the new menu, and to be honest, it wasn't great. It was not unlike a Tesco blue stripe pizza, so maybe the chefs walking wasn't such a bad thing. I think what Guido's needs is a huge injection of colour. It lacks atmosphere and feels cold and uninviting. Please add some interest, it doesn't have to be, all about Lewes!

On 6 Mar 2007 at 12:37am james wrote:
What is this a free site for advertising, i think it's deplorable, if you want to advertise it should be done in the propper manner. whoever you are Karen! Oh one of the owners of a failing restaurant, and am i right in thinking that you've only been in the town for a couple of years!

On 6 Mar 2007 at 6:30am Andy wrote:
Give it a rest James....not exactly crime of the century eh.....take deep breaths and say "in with anger, out with love"

On 6 Mar 2007 at 2:29pm Maddy wrote:
How rude you are Fred! Many people write on here about their services/meetings/markets. And who cares if Karen has only been in town a few years? Lewes needs all the independent restaurants it can get... before it drowns in chain/pizza rubbish. If Lewesians continue to lambast everyone who comes here and tries to make a go of it then the town will die a sorry death.

On 6 Mar 2007 at 7:31pm Mark Rolfe wrote:
Yeah shut up James its a Lewes forum and it gives us chance to debate the place.
Would you want to go there spend all your pennies and come out mad? no well now you will have chance to make up your mind first.

On 6 Mar 2007 at 11:16pm Smiler wrote:
I've never been inside Guidos but it doesn't look that inviting from outside.
I will give it a go just to find out for myself though

On 8 Mar 2007 at 10:21am Karen wrote:
Thanks for your support, Maddy. Actually, more in response to Fred, we didn't come to Lewes to open the business. We moved to Lewes 7 years ago, and have been active members of Commercial Square Bonfire Society for 6 years. We always take part in local events, and feel we make a positive contribution to the town.
We used to eat at the restaurant when it was Circa, so when it came up for sale, we thought it would be nice to open an affordable independent restaurant, rather than letting it become yet another chain.
We have never run a business before, let alone a restaurant, so it was a big gamble. Due to our lack of experience, we didn't get it right at first, but after listening to what our customers wanted, we put together a new menu, and we hope we can continue with this menu, as we believe we have now got it right.
This is not a big money-making business. Far from it. If we were just out to make money, this is the last thing we'd do. We genuinely want to give something back to to this lovely town we are proud to call home.

On 8 Mar 2007 at 10:28am Karen wrote:
Hi James
Your message is identical to Fred's. Spooky!
Anyway, as you will see from my reply to Maddy, we have been in Lewes a lot longer than a couple of years. Oh, and we are planning to stay.

On 8 Mar 2007 at 6:13pm harry wrote:
Out of interest, how exactly are you planning to serve food from your new menu when the restaurant is shut and you have no staff? I believe the ex-staff are having problems due to you not paying tax or national insurance for them. Karen, isn't that a little slack for a chartered accountant? Thanks to you and your partner, three families, all with small children are in serious financial trouble. Your inability to pay them money owed, provide pay slips or P45s has created huge problems for them. At least one family is now facing eviction. How is this 'giving something back to the town'?

On 8 Mar 2007 at 6:25pm anna wrote:
Karen, Next time you want to take a gamble, remember that staff also have lives & please don't gamble with their livelyhoods alternatively open a restaurant in Surrey where you actually live!(Apologies for being a NIMBY!)

On 8 Mar 2007 at 6:27pm Anna wrote:
Are you selling up in Surrey then?

On 10 Mar 2007 at 10:17am Karen wrote:
Hi Garty
Thanks for your feedback. I agree, the pizzas were not great to start with. We thought the chefs knew how to use the wood burning pizza oven, but it turned out that they did not have it at a high enough temperature. I got some info from the internet on how to use the oven properly. We got the chefs to try it out, making us a pizza with a hand-made base, cooked at a very high heat. It made all the difference!
This was one of the things that added to our problems though. We soon realised that chefs don't like being told what to do, and they definitely don't take kindly to criticism!
As for the lack of atmosphere, etc., you are right. We initially designed the interior based on the modern minimalist style of decor that has become increasingly popular on the London restaurant scene. What we failed to appreciate is that Lewes is very different. When the restaurant is full, there is actually a nice buzzing atmosphere, but it is very difficult to create any kind of atmosphere in such a large venue when it has only a few people in it.
We decided to add some interest, so a while ago we asked all the bonfire societies if they could lend us some interesting artefacts, pictures, etc., so we could display them in the restaurant. We thought this would brighten the place up, add a lot of local interest, and make it more obvious where we got our name from! Unfortunately, we have had little or no response. Oh well, we'll try something else, then.
Grateful for any (sensible!) suggestions :-)

On 10 Mar 2007 at 10:51am Karen wrote:
Harry, I don't know where you got this idea from. Just the facts - I'm not a chartered accountant, I'm a programme manager in the NHS. We only had two permanent members of staff on salaries, the two chefs. We had arrangements in place to pay them, but due to us asking them to improve the speed of service and the quality of the pizzas, etc., they walked out during service, costing us a lot. They'll be paid, as despite their behaviour, we have the utmost respect for them as chefs. They stayed with us for a whole year, through thick and thin, when they could have easily got jobs elsewhere. They are honest and reliable, and both are very talented chefs. The sad thing about all this is that we thought of them as friends. It is unfortunate that they seem to have been influenced by someone who has something against us. Anyway, they asked for their P45s yesterday, we'll send them to them Monday.
The only other member of staff we had was a waiter, who was employed as and when the hours were available. During the quieter month of February, we didn't need an extra person on the premises. There would be no point paying casual staff to stand around doing nothing. This is unfortunate, but just the way it works. He was popular with the customers, and we would have loved to have offered him more hours, but we couldn't. I was therefore saddened but not surprised when he requested his P45 last Thursday. We gave it to him the following day. (He was paid for every hour he worked, so there was no money owing.)
Although I don't really think I need to explain myself on a forum, I just wanted to present the facts in case you gave people the wrong idea. I don't know who you are, or why you seem to have somethng against us, but if you continue to post libellous comments, although I don't agree with censorship, I will have no option to take legal action.
There is no need to go that far, so lets just stop the nasty stuff. I am sure our chefs do not want their personal issues posted on a forum.

On 10 Mar 2007 at 11:07am Karen wrote:
Anna, I'm sure staff are adult enough to make their own choices in life. As I said to Harry, our chefs could have got jobs anywhere, but they chose to stay with us for a year. They were not forced to do that, they did it because they are great guys, and they know how much we appreciate all they did for us. (We will be only too pleased to provide them with excellent references.)
As for where I live, yes, I have a place very close to Gatwick Airport, just over the Sussex border, as I need to be closer to work. I'm rarely there though, as I live in Lewes for the majority of the time. As I don't drive, I need to commute by train, so it isn't always easy to get to and from Lewes when I have early or late meetings, particularly after a long night in Guido's.

On 10 Mar 2007 at 11:28am Karen wrote:
Harry, I don't know who elected you as the chefs' representative, but if that is the case, perhaps you'd like to arrange to see me so we can discuss their personal matters in private, not on a forum.
Due to a very quiet February, we were unable to offer our "old waiter" any more work that month. Understandably, he needed a job where hours could be guaranteed, so unfortunately, he chose to leave. We were not aware of his decision until last Thursday, when he asked for his P45, which we gave him the following day. He has been paid in full for the hours he worked, so your comments are misleading.
You obviously have no idea of the facts, and just seem intent on having a go at us. Maybe you are an ex-customer who didn't enjoy the meal? If so, a simple complaint or request for a refund would have been appropriate. Posting libellous comments on a forum isn't really the sensible thing to do.

On 10 Mar 2007 at 11:30am Maddy wrote:
What's with you guys pulling apart people's private lives on this site?
So - Karen doesn't live in Lewes, but she's trying to runa restaurant here... big deal. Lewes isn't the cheapest of places to live or rent premises. So, she's been on Lewes for 'omly' seven years - long enough to call somewhere home, especially when people are so closed-minded! So, she's got another job - well, let's face it, there's not a huge amount of local jobs available that enable residents to pay their huge mortgages!
Look about you people - Lewes is beautiful - but certain sectors of it are not exactly thriving. Where are the small fruit and veg shops? Where are the independent video stores? Where are the non-chain restaurants serving locally-sourced fruit and veg?
Guidos could be a little more atmospheric but it serves good food for a good price, some interesting dishes, and friendly service. Stop being such snobs about 'your' town and support the enterprising people here - before they all go elsewhere and you are left with Cafe Nerd, Pizza Express and 73 branches of estate agents!

On 10 Mar 2007 at 8:18pm Smiler wrote:
Yeah, I'm with you Maddy, People moan about chains invading Lewes and then slag off independents trying their best to make a go of it.
When will you lot learn to support the small businesses we need so much to keep this fantastic town of ours an individual and vibrant place to live.
I for one try to embrace individualism and really don't want this place turning into another bland formulaic commuter town.
Give Guidos a break and try thinking outside the box it won't do you any harm.

On 10 Mar 2007 at 8:39pm anna wrote:
I am all for independant traders in Lewes, we need them as they are the life blood of our town, but...to run a business you need to pay the staff, their tax & national insurance, at this time your ex-employees are unsure as to whether you ever did this, & your professionalism comes more into question when the only p45 you can produce not only shows no tax has been paid but is also void due to an inaccurate nat ins no. I have no wish to 'slag you off' but only want you to sort out your errors as I cannot afford to continue subsidising my family because you have not provided the paperwork necessary for them to either get benefit or a new job.

On 11 Mar 2007 at 12:34am The Super K wrote:
Hello Harry.
Please explain how not having a P45 could ever cause three families finacial troubles????? Or how them not paying tax or NIC could EVER cause the employees problems????

Speaking as ............................. Lets say someone in that business.
1) anyone without a P45 would just fill in a P46 and be on a 503L tax code week one basis.. . . . . . . . . . no real change to their normal pay there then.
2) If Guldo's haven't paid over the Tax and NIC then thats the owners problem NOT THE EMPLOYEES. The HMRC wouldn't and couldn't chase the employees for it.
3) If the staff worked there while not getting paid then....thats up to them!
So don't give a sob story you can't back up!

On 11 Mar 2007 at 12:36am The Super K wrote:

Hello Harry.
Please explain how not having a P45 could ever cause three families finacial troubles????? Or how them not paying tax or NIC could EVER cause the employees problems????
Speaking as ............................. Lets say someone in that business.
1) anyone without a P45 would just fill in a P46 and be on a 503L tax code week one basis.. . . . . . . . . . no real change to their normal pay there then.
2) If Guldo's haven't paid over the Tax and NIC then thats the owners problem NOT THE EMPLOYEES. The HMRC wouldn't and couldn't chase the employees for it.
3) If the staff worked there while not getting paid then....thats up to them!
So don't give a sob story you can't back up!

On 11 Mar 2007 at 2:30am harry wrote:
To claim jsa you need a P45. Without it your claim cannot be processed. Without this, your housing benefit cannot be processed. If you have claimed working tax credit and then be found to have paid no tax-YOU will be asked to pay the tax credits back. Obviously Ruth and Karen are at fault here, not the employees, but until all the government paperwork is sorted out three families ARE in financial trouble. Not many landlords like recieving no rent and not many children can cope with no food or utilities. This is no sob story.

On 11 Mar 2007 at 10:06am The Super K wrote:
You seem to be so what of an expert at spounging of the local authorities. Are you sure your not the Chav?

On 13 Mar 2007 at 5:05pm Di wrote:
Not great for Lewes tourism guys - I searched for restaurant+lewes in Google and there on the first page of results is a link to this squabble. Always a bit reluctant to venture into Lewes because it never seems the friendliest of places, but want a change from Brighton..this doesn't help much! Any ideas welcome however

On 14 Mar 2007 at 12:41pm henry wrote:
As an ex-patron of Guido's (I dinned there many times last year), I am wondering not only if it is true, that staff have left due to not being paid, no tax and NI, if so, did the owners pay Income Tax?! So have employees been paid of not? I stopped dinning there due to young,pleasant waiters being replaced with maturer employees with personal hygiene issues. Food was always wonderful, serve poor, slow and I for one will not be going back, nor will my family, friends and colleagues! |I'd stay in Brighton for fish 'n' chips! sorry chefs, but goodluck.

On 14 Mar 2007 at 2:22pm nobby wrote:
is this all everyone has to do in lewes;slag everyone off !!!!!!! get a life

On 14 Mar 2007 at 4:16pm Anna wrote:
I think you will find the 'maturer employees' were actually the owners. nuff said!

On 14 Mar 2007 at 5:09pm henry wrote:
Well that says it all. If the owners are that unpleasant and unwashed, why would anybody choose to dine there! Not a great advert for a family / romantic meal. If you decide to eat there just make sure they do not need to lean over you! Enjoy your future meals.

On 14 Mar 2007 at 5:51pm fishy wrote:
i have to say ive been in guidos a couple of times and found the food de-vine when tapas i have to be honest the two old girls serving were quite rude and put me off so i think i will stay clear

On 14 Mar 2007 at 6:09pm swompy wrote:
super k dont you mean karen
we all know its you so be honest and you maddy AKA ruth

On 14 Mar 2007 at 8:57pm The Super K wrote:
No Sorry not Karen at all, the other of my posts would show that really. Not even the right sex!

On 14 Mar 2007 at 9:02pm The Super K wrote:
I always found the toilets a hugh let down. Were they ever decorated?

On 14 Mar 2007 at 9:42pm Anna wrote:
'Decorated', were they ever cleaned!

On 15 Mar 2007 at 12:35am norman baker wrote:
your food is not good jog on amaeuteurs

On 15 Mar 2007 at 10:24am SANDY wrote:
JUST WONDERING WHEN YOU ARE OPEN AGAIN AS I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A BOOKING AS I DONT LIKE GOING TO PIZZA CHAINS AND I FANCIED STAKE

On 15 Mar 2007 at 10:48am henry wrote:
STEAK!!!

On 16 Mar 2007 at 1:47am one of the staff wrote:
Yes people in this town moan about the large "chains invading" but when it comes to one of the independents truly messing with thier own staff's livelyhood's because they want to have a gamble and they have admitted they didn't know what they where doing. I have just recieved my P45 it says that I stopped working on the 16/02/2007, i was told by ruth and karen that i could have 14 days pertinaty leave as they could claim the time and money back from the gov. I have Just today been told that my P45 is invalid (because my NI number was crossed out and changed later(from a previous memberof staffs NI number to mine) and that i can not coutinue with claims for Housing benitet (as i nolonger earn anything), Council tax benifet (as i nolonger earn anything), Working and child tax credits (as i nolonger earn anything), job seekers alowance as i nolonger earn anything and thanks ti them we now owe 2 months rent, 1 years council tax, 6 months CTC, 6 months WFTC, 2 months housind benefit, 1600 in debt this is all due to the way they have treated the staff. Before they re-open

On 16 Mar 2007 at 10:50am Sidney James wrote:
Got a new film for you to star in......
CARRY ON SCROUNGING
guest appearance from "The Chav"

On 17 Mar 2007 at 7:22pm Karen wrote:
Hi, Karen here.
I have no idea who Super K or Maddy are. I only ever use my real name as I don't feel that I have to hide behind false names like some people. As for Ruth, she has no interest in forums, and doesn't even bother reading them.
I wonder how many different names you use?

On 17 Mar 2007 at 10:00pm Maddy wrote:
Sorry if this sounds rude, and obviously you are entitled to paternity leave, but are you claiming Guido's are responsible for you not being entitled to claim all those benefits? Or that their mistakes are stopping you from getting another job? Or do you just need to re-skill or cast the net wider in your jobsearch?
I am guessing that we are about the same age... I travel 150 miles a day to do a job I don't really like in order to live here, pay my bills, my council tax and my travel... and I've never claimed any benefit in my life. If you owe a year's-worth of council tax it sounds as though your problems have been building up for some time... perhaps you should get proactive, get some financial advice and get out there and look, further afield if necessary, for regular, well-paid work!

On 18 Mar 2007 at 10:52am Karen wrote:
I don't understand how this confusion has arisen. We made it clear to our employee that we would be unable to claim paternity pay from the government as he had not been working for us long enough. The rules are as follows:
"To qualify for Statutory Paternity Leave or Pay you need to work for your employer from the 40th week before the expected birth date all the way to the date the baby is actually born. However, you may still be able to arrange with your employer to take some time off."
We agreed that he could take as much time off as he needed, but it would have to be unpaid. He understood this and agreed to take 2 weeks off when the baby was born.
We have no wish to cause difficulties for anyone, and we are willing to offer help and advice wherever possible. If an ex-employee has problems, they would be better to sort them out directly with us rather than posting lots of nasty comments about us under various different names.
Obviously this person has issues that he is finding it difficult to cope with. We fully understand this and will help in any way we can, but I will no longer respond to his comments on this forum as it will only encourage him to post further derogatory messages.

On 18 Mar 2007 at 11:37am The Tooth Fairy wrote:
Best not to use this place for advertising, Karen.

On 18 Mar 2007 at 11:51am Maddy wrote:
I think, Karen, that he just sounds like one of those people who blames others for everything and isn't prepared to take any responsibility for changing the things they don't like about their lives or circumstances.

On 19 Mar 2007 at 7:41am woo wrote:
its allways shut

On 19 Mar 2007 at 10:37pm annabel wrote:
Karen, as the sister-in-law of said employee who has been helping him financially since he has not been working, I can vouch for the fact that he has been actively seeking work from the moment that it became apparent that you were unable to continue paying him.
Regarding your 'help & advice' I have been present when you have failed to meet him as arranged, & regularly do not answer your phone, or answer the door when we call.
The NI no, may have been a mix up but it has delayed his claim for any benefit which I am sure you appreciate is difficult when you have a family to support.
If, as looks likely, you have not paid the required income tax & national insurance on his behalf, he & the other employees will have to decide whether to pay it themselves or take you to court.
Maybe you would like to contact them (or me, you have my number on letter I sent some weeks ago) regarding how they should proceed.

On 21 Mar 2007 at 11:54am The Super K wrote:
Re Your Post.......
"If, as looks likely, you have not paid the required income tax & national insurance on his behalf, he & the other employees will have to decide whether to pay it themselves or take you to court."
The HMRC would not chase the employees for the tax and NIC UNLESS their contract stated they were actually Self Employed or Freelance (very unlikely).
If they were SE then they would have been aware and should have been making provisions to pay their Tax and NIC themselves.
The only way this could end in court action is if the employees took the owner to court for unpaid WAGES.
As fo the hardship your brother-in-law is suffering from being out of work. Thats really no ones fault. Jobs come and go and if things were that difficult I personnaly wouldn't have quit one job with out having something else lined up.

On 14 Apr 2007 at 10:06pm Isc wrote:
I'm not getting involved in the argument regarding Guido's but certain statements you have made are incorrect and should be highlighted.
1, Being without a P45 and signing a P46 can cause problems in the correct deduction of tax, hence the reason why we have the P45.
2, If tax and NIC has not been correctly deducted it can very much be the problem of the employee now and in the future.
For someone who claims is "in that business" like I am every time I go to work, I suggest you take the time to either update or further your knowledge.
For those that aren't "in that business" and find themselves in a simialr situation I strongly suggest you visit the HMRC office at Medwyn House, Mountfield Road where you will find helpful and knowledgable staff who can provide you with the best advice.

On 15 Apr 2007 at 1:03am James wrote:
Not so great as far as we experienced. We went on a Saturday evening for a friends birthday, whe we arrived at 8:30 the place was empty - a bit strange but we carried on anyway. One young waiter on his own who was poorly trained and really didn't know what he was doing (nice guy, I add, just did not know what to do). Took ages for a drinks order, and then another while for a food order. After the drinks arrived, the first course came about 45 minutes later (this was in an empty restaurant) being hungry everyone ate it in a flash, and then waited another hour for their mains. after numerous requests one dish (the birthday girls) turned up, a platter of mexican food which looked neither home made or delicious (more deep fat fried and out of a bag in my opinion). After another 10 minutes with no further food arriving for the party of ten, we decided to call it a day, paid for drinks and starters (90!) and went to the excellent Italian down the street, which despite no booking had us sat down and eating our main course within 20 minutes of arriving.
Other diners had the same sort of deal, waiting ages for drinks, food, and sending it back when it did arrive so I'm quite glad we didn't bother staying for the main course.
Sorry Guido, could not recommend this to anyone for not (I'm sorry) doing anything right tonight. I eat out a lot and have NEVER in the past 20 years walked out of a restaurant mid meal.
Not good.
Sorry to have bad feedback for you Karen, but simply not good enough - give me the chain any day if it provdies the goods. P.s. the 'chain' Italian was also significantly cheaper.

On 21 Jun 2007 at 10:41am wicsndyncq wrote:
Hello! Good Site! Thanks you! lhhlbsmkzgeu

This thread has reached its limit now
Why not start another one

Lewes Spires 80:132
Lewes Spires

I was one of their unfortunate suppliers ( we got paid!) more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde