Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Goodbye Lewes Forum

On Sat 2 Feb at 5:08pm Penguin wrote:
If that was your final post, Iím glad you went out with a joke! Made me chuckle anyway. So wrong on Brexit, and from your post, equally wrong on Bonfire (or at least the vast majority of it.
On Sat 2 Feb at 10:39pm oldbutintouch wrote:
In the immortal words of Johnny Bristol, hang on in there , baby. Things can only get better (or was that tony Blair?
On Sun 3 Feb at 8:31am Clifford wrote:
Yes, of course I came back to read my own post. To all the posters I've crossed swords with over the years and learnt something from, and to all those I've read with a mixture of amusement and despair - thanks for an interesting time.
On Sun 3 Feb at 9:25am David Stanley wrote:
Am I the only one who has noticed this is the most interesting post in weeks!
On Sun 3 Feb at 10:38am stig of the dump wrote:
Of course, there's nothing to stop anyone creating their own "Lewes forum" website if you don't like this one.
On Sun 3 Feb at 10:58am Tom Pain wrote:
As you say G S " they can be called out as" ..... whatever your favourite bogey man is. Let's have it out in the open, no need to ban people. Noting that the amount of posters has plummeted since enforced registration is not whining, it's just stating a fact. In a free speech environment you are going to hear a lot of things you find objectionable - call them out. The totalitarian regime of Soviet Russia used the technique of paying lip service to minorities to stifle free speech. A good cause used to justify repressive measures is very difficult to counter and is a very potent weapon in the hands of unscrupulous people. The Nazis used the same technique, they all do and here we are falling for it. Control freaks exist in every society everywhere,they haven't gone away.
On Sun 3 Feb at 2:40pm The Tooth Fairy wrote:
Come along Clifford old boy. Youíre better than this hissy fit. Save that for FB!
You know as well as I do most on here are sitting in their underpants in their mothers parlour when they post their drivel on here.
On Sun 3 Feb at 6:29pm David Stanley wrote:
Call me saucy but sometimes I even go commando!
On Mon 4 Feb at 11:35pm Peasant wrote:
If only it was as easy to leave the EU..... as it is to leave the LF

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Tiled House 89:139
Lewes Tiled House

It's interesting. All the other candidates are really local people; they either live in the ward they're standing in or they're... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If you lend someone £20 and don't see them again it was probably worth it.
Dan