Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Good News in January

On 25 Nov 2004 at 10:28pm The Tooth Fairy wrote:
How reassuring to know, that despite all the trouble that the new parking scheme has caused, we can all look forward to a significant drop in council tax come January. The many thousands of pounds that will be raised to improve transport through the scheme will obviously reduce the burden on the council tax payer ie us. I can hardly wait to read the new lowered band rates in the Sussex Express come mid-January. With the money I will save I may even treat myself to one hours parking on School Hill.

On 26 Nov 2004 at 8:12am Smiler wrote:
That is good news! I going out to spend some some of the money I will save, I reckon it should be at least 200.
Good old Lewes District Council, Hip hip....

On 26 Nov 2004 at 9:22am Town Clerk wrote:
Hey, somebody pinch Tooth fairy & Smiler. They are in an almost coma like sleep, dreaming of a world where things are fair. Maybe we should get the white coaters ready

On 17 Dec 2004 at 7:03pm The Tooth Fairy wrote:
On reading the Sussex Express today, it seems my initial posting is wildly inaccurate. Please accept my appologies for raising anyones hopes.

33 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Mount Caburn 92:132
Mount Caburn

One could say "alternative facts".....climate change is a hoax, i know so because the fossil fuel industry told me.

You just... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine