Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Good News from Our American Brothers

On 30 Nov 2016 at 2:27am wrote:
Trump has chosen an ex Goldman Sachs banker to join his treasury.
The working class Americans are punching the air right now, as they see proof positive that things are really changing in their favour.
Let’s hope the message we sent our own government precipitates an equally devastating blow to the ‘elite’ establishment.
On 30 Nov 2016 at 8:44am Jeff wrote:
I'm struggling to figure out if this is ironic or not.

Goldman Sachs even more embedded in the system to determine US policy. How can that be good?
On 30 Nov 2016 at 8:53am Farmer Giles of Hamsey wrote:
Whoever is in the White House, the real power is elsewhere.
Clinton and Trump will be sending each other Xmas cards I imagine.
On 30 Nov 2016 at 3:24pm Clifford wrote:
Farmer Giles of Hamsey wrote: 'Clinton and Trump will be sending each other Xmas cards I imagine.'

Of course. They have been pals for many years. After all, they all come from the same charlatan stable.

View the picture »
On 30 Nov 2016 at 3:37pm Harry wrote:
Goldman Sachs is the American Establishment.
On 30 Nov 2016 at 4:22pm Farmer Giles of Hamsey wrote:
Elections are a kind of theatre to amuse us while all the real deals take place elsewhere. Its hard not to get drawn in though.

On 30 Nov 2016 at 5:12pm Mark wrote:
I think that it's pretty clear that the OP is being ironic/sarcastic. Just trying to help him/her out here. The whole shambles just underlines the fact that the USA is a post-democracy kleptocracy - if it needed mentioning. The same course that this country is steering.

On 30 Nov 2016 at 8:41pm Tom Pain wrote:
As you say Mark, that's what the war of independence was about. They were creating their own currency and the financial power liked that not one bit. Unfortunately the bankers soon got their way again,ending up with the Federal reserve,which ironically is not federal but privately owned and has no reserves!

On 1 Dec 2016 at 11:16pm wrote:
Not quite the same vein, but equally comical – the Daily Mail barracking for Leave because they don’t like being subject to EU laws enshrined by unelected bodies, then they come to realise and don’t like UK laws… that are enshrined by unelected bodies.
Ha! What a bunch of useless d**kends.

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Downward dog 33:132
Downward dog

90% of the adult population have had 1 vaccine already in the UK, with around 82% double dosed. It would come as no surprise that... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde